+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

late medical exam -almost two months

riverkj

Oct 8, 2020
so this is very much fault on my part.

so I didn't notice the letter for the medical examination which was sent to me on Aug 14, and it's now Oct 7th. I have already notified the IRCC and the Canada visa office in my city and have scheduled an appointment for the examination. Do you guys think I still have a chance at applying?

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020

so I didn't notice the letter for the medical examination which was sent to me on Aug 14, and it's now Oct 7th. I have already notified the IRCC and the Canada visa office in my city and have scheduled an appointment for the examination. Do you guys think I still have a chance at applying?
Get an exam done. At this point and time, better late than never

rotal87

Apr 21, 2021

Do you have an update on this?

I am in a similar situation where I missed the email and now am covid positive so I cannot do my medical. I got my email on the 19th of March and have only submitted the IRCC form today.

HeyPao

Oct 27, 2021
Do you have an update on this?

I am in a similar situation where I missed the email and now am covid positive so I cannot do my medical. I got my email on the 19th of March and have only submitted the IRCC form today.
Do you have any updates?