30-1-2014
Interview........
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
12-05-2014
LANDED..........
2 Aug 2014
Hello
I am an international student from India, studying in Ottawa. I have an Indian drivers license issued in Punjab State. My full name is Lovedeep Singh Multani which is mentioned on my passport as well as birth certificate. However, on the drivers license only my first name is mentioned that is Lovedeep Simgh. I went to get my drivers license for Ontario and showed them my Indian drivers license for experience purposes so that i can directly apply for G but due to the name difference they asked me to get a letter from the embassy stating that Lovedeep Singh and Lovedeep Singh Multani is the same person.(emailed HCI but no reply)
I need information that how can i get this letter and what documents do i have to bring with me.
Thanks

oswaldz

Oct 1, 2013
Canada
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
to be filed
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
27 November 2015
LANDED..........
15 December 2015
lovedeepsingh said:
Hello
I am an international student from India, studying in Ottawa. I have an Indian drivers license issued in Punjab State. My full name is Lovedeep Singh Multani which is mentioned on my passport as well as birth certificate. However, on the drivers license only my first name is mentioned that is Lovedeep Simgh. I went to get my drivers license for Ontario and showed them my Indian drivers license for experience purposes so that i can directly apply for G but due to the name difference they asked me to get a letter from the embassy stating that Lovedeep Singh and Lovedeep Singh Multani is the same person.(emailed HCI but no reply)
I need information that how can i get this letter and what documents do i have to bring with me.
Thanks
Bai yaar sidda HCI ch ja. Apne lok nkamme . email ton taan Ki reply den ge jaldi oho.