+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LAST HOPE JAN INTAKE 2019

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Hello Friends,

Is there any hope that any college of toronto will open their Offer letter till october for Jan intake 2019????
Any college of toronto for business or accounting course.
If any one have any updated information please do share.

peaches_1234

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hello Friends,

Is there any hope that any college of toronto will open their Offer letter till october for Jan intake 2019????
Any college of toronto for business or accounting course.
If any one have any updated information please do share.
Dear Ragini,

It is highly unlikely that any college in Toronto will be open/accepting applications for Jan 2019 intake in October. However, you can look up the courses that interest you at the colleges' website and check for yourself... All the information you need is up there on the college website. If you want you could also mail the college about your queries.

If you are so keen on coming to Toronto, I would advice you to not waste anymore time and start looking up for Toronto colleges which are accepting applications for the courses of your interest for the May 2019 intake. This is the right time to apply....

I am saying this because, even if you do apply for a Jan 209 intake in any college which is still accepting applications, there is no saying when you will receive the offer letter. Also, just receiving the offer letter is not the end of the journey. You need to have enough time to process your student visa application as well....

Keeping all these things in mind, please starting preparing for the May 2019 intake.

Ragini_000

Sep 13, 2018
Dear Ragini,

It is highly unlikely that any college in Toronto will be open/accepting applications for Jan 2019 intake in October. However, you can look up the courses that interest you at the colleges' website and check for yourself... All the information you need is up there on the college website. If you want you could also mail the college about your queries.

If you are so keen on coming to Toronto, I would advice you to not waste anymore time and start looking up for Toronto colleges which are accepting applications for the courses of your interest for the May 2019 intake. This is the right time to apply....

I am saying this because, even if you do apply for a Jan 209 intake in any college which is still accepting applications, there is no saying when you will receive the offer letter. Also, just receiving the offer letter is not the end of the journey. You need to have enough time to process your student visa application as well....

Keeping all these things in mind, please starting preparing for the May 2019 intake.
Alright Sir thanku for suggestion.

urjita

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
My daughter got 8 band and had applied in Seneca for winter 2019 but still not get any reply
what would you suggest and as academic is good we would like to have best college for her 3
please suggest which college will open for may 2019