+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Last 3 sections of ‘READING’ test got REPEATED ‘TWICE’ during CELPIP Test

mrinal1979

Feb 21, 2021
Please let me know if anyone faced similar problem which I faced yesterday during CELPIP test in one of the centers in Toronto.

Last 3 sections of ‘READING’ test got REPEATEDTWICE’ for me. Due to this system glitch, I am so much worried if it impacts on my ‘Reading score’.

Part 2: Reading to Apply a Diagram - This section got REPEATED TWICE

Part 3: Reading for Information
- This section got REPEATED TWICE

Part 4: Reading for Viewpoints

Ankita04

Jul 16, 2022
Would you mind to tell me what was the outcome of this. I also faced the similar issue and curious to know what steps were taken to resolve this

Reactions: AhmedKhalil

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Please let me know if anyone faced similar problem which I faced yesterday during CELPIP test in one of the centers in Toronto.

Last 3 sections of ‘READING’ test got REPEATEDTWICE’ for me. Due to this system glitch, I am so much worried if it impacts on my ‘Reading score’.

Not much idea about this but just heads up did you report it before leaving the centre?

AhmedKhalil

Mar 2, 2023

I have really faced the same issue today, however it happened in one section. Can you please tell me what did you do regarding this issues, and did it affects your score?

siddhu807

Oct 6, 2023
i have taken the celppip-G i was surprised i got listening part-5 twice and Reading part-3 twice, i dont understand why i got it.
is it a system glitch ? will this effect my score ?
Do they take 1 best out of 2 ?

steven68854

Oct 7, 2023
Same as me to do twice part 1 in reading test, expecially it is different article, so I do twice Part 1 reading.

Mesbah Uddin

Feb 6, 2024
I was in the same confusion too and contacted them. Let me quote there reply:

As per the instructional video at the start of the test, the Listening and Reading components may contain unscored items used for test development. When this happens, you receive some question types twice. Your responses to one are used to calculate your score, and your responses to the other are not. We do not inform you which one is the unscored item.
As you can see, it's normal to see duplicated tasks. Nothing to worry about.