Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Hi,

Is it true Canada is multilingual ie., French & English?

What kind of jobs can an MBA get?

Txs.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Knowing both languages depends on where you live and the job posting. Having both is certainly an asset. As for MBA, all depends on your work experience and expertise. Without Canadian experience, it may be a challenge because you will be competing with Canadian MBAs and those with BBAs.

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
Assuming some sort of a job is made available based on work experience. I heard that locals will be given the job opportunity and there are designated class of companies for hiring immigrants. It was like that in the last country I visited, and job placement guys don’t even lift up an immigrants call and also explain everyone that their services are only for locals. Well not bothered about company as long as one can land some job in an office. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Assuming some sort of a job is made available based on work experience. I heard that locals will be given the job opportunity and there are designated class of companies for hiring immigrants. It was like that in the last country I visited, and job placement guys don’t even lift up an immigrants call and also explain everyone that their services are only for locals. Well not bothered about company as long as one can land some job in an office. Thank you.
There is no doubt that Canadian experience matters when applying for jobs and contacts. Due to Covid, even Canadian graduates have difficulty finding work in their field. Most MBA graduates are already working or have past Canadian experience because many don’t do a MBA right after finishing their undergrad. What do you mean by “designated class of companies for hiring immigrants.”

YASASWI GOMES

Jun 14, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Vijayawada
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-09-2018
Doc's Request.
15-09-2018
I am under the impression that some bpo companies or processing companies hire immigrants. Because, I have a feeling that big giants like manufacturers and retailers don’t hire, and I rarely heard about any immigrant working there not unless they are professional accountants. Thank you!!