+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language/ travel questions.

canmanottawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Hey guys I need to some answers if you can help me with your knowledge.

For language proof, I have a BA in English Lit from Jordan. It was evaluated here and got the equivalency as a Canadian BA . Should i expect any problems with that as a proof of language?

For travel, I did travel one time and when i came back the agent at the boarder asked me if i have my boarding pass printed with me i said no because it was first time i travel out of Canada and didn't know i should print it...

should I include the printed boarding pass with my citizenship application just to avoid any problem or delay?

please let me know and thank you all

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language proof:no problem at all. u r good to go

Travel: u dont need to include boarding pass in your application package. Just mention in your residence calculator form.

Good luck

canmanottawa said:

For language proof, I have a BA in English Lit from Jordan. It was evaluated here and got the equivalency as a Canadian BA . Should i expect any problems with that as a proof of language?

For travel, I did travel one time and when i came back the agent at the boarder asked me if i have my boarding pass printed with me i said no because it was first time i travel out of Canada and didn't know i should print it...

should I include the printed boarding pass with my citizenship application just to avoid any problem or delay?

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canmanottawa said:

I would recommend to provide the photocopies of your transcript.

Regarding traveling although you do not need to provide the boarding pass but it would be great if you provide boarding pass. In my case I did provide them boarding pass and entire ticket and reason for my traveling. Again this is not required but its good. I say this because my citizenship timeline was very fast 7-8 months.

Thanks

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canmanottawa said:
Hi Amir89

thank you for your reply

how come you got it so fast like that?
Hi,

Well I think I am very lucky and Windsor Ontario is very fast as well. I know couple of people getting their citizenship between 9-12 months. Trust me when I got the Oath Letter I was so amazed and happy to see. I hope you all get citizenship very fast.

I know Windsor and Mississauga is fast as compared to other offices.

canmanottawa

Star Member
Jul 30, 2013
Congrats Amer.
May I ask if you came here as an immigrant or refugee? I came here as a refugee a few years ago and was lucky to get accpeted and became a PR. and now applying for citizenship ... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Aamir89

Star Member
May 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canmanottawa said:
Congrats Amer.
May I ask if you came here as an immigrant or refugee? I came here as a refugee a few years ago and was lucky to get accpeted and became a PR. and now applying for citizenship ... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I came here as an immigrant. I have no idea about refugee. I wish you very best of luck and hope your process is fast like me :)

Good Luck