+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language Requirement for citizenship application ,Please help

james0000

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Friends,
I am applying for my Canadian Citizenship But I have one doubt so please help me with that.I have completed MBA from business School in USA.I have degree which is in English.However,At present I do not have transcripts with me and I am outside USA so if I try to get transcripts it will take plenty of time and it is expensive too.So my question is, Can I send MBA degree from USA as a proof of English with the Citizenship application.?Will that be OK or they will create problems for me in the absence of transcripts.

Guidelines provided by the Canadian citizenship application says send a copy of Diploma,Certificate or transcripts.

Can somebody please suggests?

abedi555

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NYVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
20 JAN 2012
Med's Done....
7 FEB 2012 RCVD BY OTAWWA ON 24 FEB
Interview........
20 JAN 2012
Passport Req..
16 APRIL 2012 SENT ON 23 APRIL
VISA ISSUED...
visa for family issued on 25 april and for me on 10 may
LANDED..........
Hi Friends,
I am applying for my Canadian Citizenship But I have one doubt so please help me with that.I have completed MBA from business School in USA.I have degree which is in English.However,At present I do not have transcripts with me and I am outside USA so if I try to get transcripts it will take plenty of time and it is expensive too.So my question is, Can I send MBA degree from USA as a proof of English with the Citizenship application.?Will that be OK or they will create problems for me in the absence of transcripts.

Guidelines provided by the Canadian citizenship application says send a copy of Diploma,Certificate or transcripts.

You can also submit your Bachelors degree with transcripts

myuser9

Jun 25, 2018
My spouse has done his post graduation from India , but his certificates do not show medium as English and he applied for transcripts,,, Is this will be okay ? or he has to write IELTS?... with the transcripts can we apply for citizenship... Appreciate your response....

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Hi Friends,

Degree without transcript should be fine.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
My spouse has done his post graduation from India , but his certificates do not show medium as English and he applied for transcripts,,, Is this will be okay ? or he has to write IELTS?... with the transcripts can we apply for citizenship... Appreciate your response....
My wife completed her graduation from Pakistan and we have presented her transcript and also arranged a letter from her college stating the medium of instruction was English. That was accepted.

james0000

Jun 24, 2018
Thanks to all of you and I will send degree without transcripts and hoping all will fall in place .Thanks,Once again