Language Proof question

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have Bachelor's degree from India and an equivalent WES transcript that I used during my PR. will these two documents be enough as Language proof for Citizenship?

abbas.pasha

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2016
I have Bachelor's degree from India and an equivalent WES transcript that I used during my PR. will these two documents be enough as Language proof for Citizenship?
If the degree mentions that the course was conducted in English language then you can otherwise cannot
Did you not do IELTS during the PR ?

Batman_is_Real

Dec 15, 2016
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If the degree mentions that the course was conducted in English language then you can otherwise cannot
Did you not do IELTS during the PR ?
No IELTS as I got PR on sponsorship. Degree certificate does not mention anything about what Language course was in.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
No IELTS as I got PR on sponsorship. Degree certificate does not mention anything about what Language course was in.
Then you didn't really 'use' these educational certificates for immigration (if sponsored, your education wasn't relevant).

I think it will be hard to be certain whether this will be accepted in advance, and you'd waste a lot of time (after applying and waiting) to find that out.\

Therefore to me the simple answer is to just do the CELPIP test, it's a couple hundred bucks and there is no waiting for spaces. Supposedly it takes a bit over an hour. Why risk it when you can just do the test?