+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Language Proficiency Score

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
1. Do they consider Toefl score as proof of English Language proficiency?

2. Secondly How long is IELTS score valid for CIC to consider for application?

3. Thirdly how will they give me score on the basis of Other evidence in writing:
• Your written submission detailing your training in, and use of, English and/or
French;
• Official documentation of education in English or French;
• Official documentation of work experience in English or French.

4. Lastly but not the least what duration of training, education and/or work experience in English will be acceptable? How much score will be given? Will it be given on yearly basis or what ?

dr.ravipati

Aug 28, 2008
toefl is valid but more IELTS is more preferred especially wen ur applying 4 canada or UK.
the IELTS is valid for 2 years

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
Thankyou for the response but I have still you questions left.

3. Thirdly how will they give me score on the basis of Other evidence in writing:
• Your written submission detailing your training in, and use of, English and/or
French;

4. Lastly but not the least what duration of training, education and/or work experience in English will be acceptable? How much score will be given? Will it be given on yearly basis or what ?

FAM

Star Member
Aug 30, 2008
French;