+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

language evidence

boukaiba31

Nov 19, 2016
hey everyone!

i completed my application and sent it a month ago. yesterday i got the application back as incomplete. they said the language evidence submitted was not acceptable and that i do not have the required language level.

i sent my transcripts from the university i m attending here in Canada, 60 credit hours of courses i took, all the courses are in English. I m finishing my degree in psychology, still have 3 years left to get my degree, i also work full time as a behavioral aide.

i have no idea what else to provide as language evidence! if they did not accept university transcripts should i ask my employer to write a letter? explaining that my work requires a lot of writing of reports, listening and talking to patients

if anyone went through the same situation can you please give me some insights

thank you

willzou

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
the one that has 3 years left to finish would not be counted.

what do you mean by the first degree? it's done? is it fully in English? if YES, provide them, if NOT, I think your Language materials is not valid.

To fix it, go to take some test like IELTS alike.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
You need to finish your program in order to be accepted.
Even if you manage to get a letter from your employer, that is not an evidence for the English proficiency requirements.
My recommendation is to go and do the CPLIP-LS exam, and try to book ASAP.

Good Luck.

boukaiba31 said:
hey everyone!

i completed my application and sent it a month ago. yesterday i got the application back as incomplete. they said the language evidence submitted was not acceptable and that i do not have the required language level.

i sent my transcripts from the university i m attending here in Canada, 60 credit hours of courses i took, all the courses are in English. I m finishing my degree in psychology, still have 3 years left to get my degree, i also work full time as a behavioral aide.

i have no idea what else to provide as language evidence! if they did not accept university transcripts should i ask my employer to write a letter? explaining that my work requires a lot of writing of reports, listening and talking to patients

if anyone went through the same situation can you please give me some insights

thank you

boukaiba31

Nov 19, 2016
thank you guys for all the help! it seems my only option is to take a language test.

however, i have a problem in registering in any language test as they require identification documents: valid not expired passports or a PR card

the problem here is that i lost my passport couple years ago, only have photocopies, and i have my PR card but it expired. the immigration office didn t have any problem with that as i wrote a letter explained to them that i lost my passport.

i tried to register for CELPIP or IELTS to take a test in 2 weeks from now but they turned me down because of my expired PR card, they said i need to renew it and come back and register to take the test. i mean this just going to set me back from applying to get my citizenship.

any opinions about this guys?

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Go to the nearest test office, explain you case, they might except you Driver's License, also bring you passport copy and your expired PR.
Good Luck.

boukaiba31 said:
thank you guys for all the help! it seems my only option is to take a language test.

however, i have a problem in registering in any language test as they require identification documents: valid not expired passports or a PR card

the problem here is that i lost my passport couple years ago, only have photocopies, and i have my PR card but it expired. the immigration office didn t have any problem with that as i wrote a letter explained to them that i lost my passport.

i tried to register for CELPIP or IELTS to take a test in 2 weeks from now but they turned me down because of my expired PR card, they said i need to renew it and come back and register to take the test. i mean this just going to set me back from applying to get my citizenship.

any opinions about this guys?