+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Languag test PIN TEF?

Alcippe

May 29, 2017
Hi,

Can you please tell me where I can find the Language test PIN on the TEF test report form ?
Apparantly this has been changed in the application form, but I don't know what it is or where to find it?

many thanks!

Kaspar

NinaLe

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,

Same issue here, was wondering is its the ' Numero d'inscription'. Cos appart from that and the certificate number, there is no other number mentionned on it. Any help would be appreciated guys!

Regards,

Nina

TchernoBilly

Feb 16, 2017
Hi,
I am feeding the form and I have the same question...
Alcippe and NinaLe, you succeed to find what it is ?

Have a good day.
Billy

Reactions: NinaLe

NinaLe

Jun 19, 2017
Hi,
I am feeding the form and I have the same question...
Alcippe and NinaLe, you succeed to find what it is ?

Have a good day.
Billy
Hi Billy,

Yes I saw an answer in the forum and it helped me. It's actually the second raw of the certificate number. You have 14 number in the certificate number. For example if it is 1234567 - 4567890 you just enter the second raw after the hyphen which is 1234567.

jenny139

May 5, 2017
Can someone please clarify:
1) Is "Numéro d’inscription" Test result number?
2) I still do not understand how to find the PIN number.
Thanks for your help :)

Parsifal

Star Member
Feb 2, 2016
Can someone please clarify:
1) Is "Numéro d’inscription" Test result number?
2) I still do not understand how to find the PIN number.
Thanks for your help :)
Hi All,
I have the same question. I would be very grateful if someone could respond please?
Thank you!
Parsifal

VICTORY1

Star Member
May 16, 2018
Hi Guys,
I got my TEF results but have not received the certificate. I have read in some of the forum as we will receive the Pdf copy of the certificate by email. But i have not received it. Is there something we need to do?

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Hi Guys,
I got my TEF results but have not received the certificate. I have read in some of the forum as we will receive the Pdf copy of the certificate by email. But i have not received it. Is there something we need to do?
You should have the actual result (at least the soft copy) to update your profile. It has the date of your results, candidate number, PIN, etc. As I recall it took a few days to arrive at the test center, and I asked them to send me a scan first so I could update my profile as early as possible.

NicLu

Feb 3, 2022
Hello, had the same question, after this forum which helped me, but not at 100% ;-) I found this hint for the help button (here in Bold):

"Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken) (required)"

on that button the following text pops up and answers my question.

"
Help - Language test taken
For IRCC to verify your language test results, you must:
  • IELTS: Enter the Test Report Form Number only (it is at the bottom right corner of the page).
  • CELPIP: Enter the Registration number.
  • TEF: Enter the first part of the attestation number without the hyphen. This number is made up of two sets of digits separated by a hyphen. It is at the bottom of the first page of the test.
  • If you have a TEF attestation that has two score columns, please enter the scores from the "Équivalence ancien score" column.
  • TCF: Enter the last 7 digits of the candidate code
For the language test PIN, you must:
  • CELPIP: Enter the 6-digit PIN number.
  • TEF: Enter the second part of the Attestation Number - the 7 digits that follow the hyphen. The Attestation Number is at the bottom of the first page of the test.
"

have a nice day!

elifaktas

Jan 4, 2021
Hello, had the same question, after this forum which helped me, but not at 100% ;-) I found this hint for the help button (here in Bold):

"Language test result form or certificate number (see help button for Language test taken) (required)"

on that button the following text pops up and answers my question.

"
Help - Language test taken
For IRCC to verify your language test results, you must:
  • IELTS: Enter the Test Report Form Number only (it is at the bottom right corner of the page).
  • CELPIP: Enter the Registration number.
  • TEF: Enter the first part of the attestation number without the hyphen. This number is made up of two sets of digits separated by a hyphen. It is at the bottom of the first page of the test.
  • If you have a TEF attestation that has two score columns, please enter the scores from the "Équivalence ancien score" column.
  • TCF: Enter the last 7 digits of the candidate code
For the language test PIN, you must:
  • CELPIP: Enter the 6-digit PIN number.
  • TEF: Enter the second part of the Attestation Number - the 7 digits that follow the hyphen. The Attestation Number is at the bottom of the first page of the test.
"

have a nice day!
Hey there! Thank you for the help. I just wanted to check this for myself but can't see this answer when I press the help button:(
Did you do like this and did it work?