+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College may intake 2018

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
Hello Harleen !

I will be applying for PG diploma for Sep 2018 intake. Can you help me with the documentation and share your contact number if possible.

Looking forward to your reply soon.

Harleen12

Jun 15, 2017
Hello Harleen !

I will be applying for PG diploma for Sep 2018 intake. Can you help me with the documentation and share your contact number if possible.

Looking forward to your reply soon.
You would need
Ielts marksheet
Class 10,12 marksheets certificate
College marksheets, certificates
your agent will tell you if you want anything else

Harleen12

Jun 15, 2017
Does it have to be applied from agent ? Can't I do it on my own ?
You can do it on your own as well but as rules are changing from sep so it's better if you contact a agent first, we have to spend a lot of money so it's better to confirm things before.
You can contact siec office they do not charge for file work

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
You can do it on your own as well but as rules are changing from sep so it's better if you contact a agent first, we have to spend a lot of money so it's better to confirm things before.
You can contact siec office they do not charge for file work
How much time did it take for the visa approval ? And can you give me an idea about the charges they took from you ?

Harleen12

Jun 15, 2017
Mine agent took 15,000 but my sister applied from Siec they don't charge money.
Visa approval takes 4-6 weeks but few people get it within a week too, it depends on your timing and number of files they receive.
If you want to apply for Sep intake you should apply for offer letter now as few colleges take more than a month even.

NishuP

Mar 20, 2017
Mine agent took 15,000 but my sister applied from Siec they don't charge money.
Visa approval takes 4-6 weeks but few people get it within a week too, it depends on your timing and number of files they receive.
If you want to apply for Sep intake you should apply for offer letter now as few colleges take more than a month even.
Thank you for the assistance Harleen !