+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College May 2020 Intake

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
How many days langara take to send offer letter I applied today for pg diploma in business administration for May 2020...can anybody tell me ...please

Reactions: imran88

Maneesh43

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
How many days langara take to send offer letter I applied today for pg diploma in business administration for May 2020...can anybody tell me ...please
Depends on number of applications and earlier one applies earlier is the admit provided you uploaded all documents.It might take around 1-1.5 months

Maninderkaur

Star Member
Sep 27, 2019
In July but reactivated my application for may intake in August and received offer in September.
Ok...may be I have less chance to get ol because I applied late ..and now this program shows closed ...it is compulsory to send graduation transcript to langara

Last edited:

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Ok...may be I have less chance to get ol because I applied late ..and now this program shows closed ...it is compulsory to send graduation transcript to langara
Maybe you can get reactivated for next intake. And yes, langara would ask you to send graduation semester wise marksheets but not transcripts in particular.