+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College May 2020 Intake

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Do we get the mail from college when we have paid the international student deposit or just the LOA in a week or so?
A welcome mail, fee receipt and LoA all together you will get once the college receives your fee payment.
I trfd fees from my account on 26th April. I don't know when the college received it but I got the welcome mail, fee receipt and LoA on 30th April.

Daman704

Oct 10, 2019
Do we need to send the receipt received from bank by us to the college or the college will itself show in our account?

Oct 11, 2019
I got offer letter for may intake 2020.
I applied for pg diploma in business administration
But while applying i chose my second preference as pg diploma in accounting .
I got offer of pgd in accounting but i want admission in business administration .so i have any chance to change my course .

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I got offer letter for may intake 2020.
I applied for pg diploma in business administration
But while applying i chose my second preference as pg diploma in accounting .
I got offer of pgd in accounting but i want admission in business administration .so i have any chance to change my course .
You would have received offer letter for both programs. Just check.

Oct 11, 2019
I have called in langara's registered office after that they sent me only one mail which includes only offer letter of pgd in accounting
So i have to ask them ??
Is there any chance i can change my course after going to canada cr before because i don't want to go for this course as i heard it is very difficult