+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara College May 2020 Intake

shiba.sharma

Oct 28, 2019
How much time it takes to provide Swift advice code by the bank as I have not received the code till EOD and account has also not been debited?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
You mean the transferring bank? They will give you swift acknowledgement immediately after the account is debited and usually the account will be debited immediately on that day itself.

shiba.sharma

Oct 28, 2019
You mean the transferring bank? They will give you swift acknowledgement immediately after the account is debited and usually the account will be debited immediately on that day itself.
Then I am pretty sure that the bank details provided by langara Indian representative has mistake in Swift code as the Royal Bank of Canada Swift code doesn't had # but the mail had #ROYCCAT2

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
Then I am pretty sure that the bank details provided by langara Indian representative has mistake in Swift code as the Royal Bank of Canada Swift code doesn't had # but the mail had #ROYCCAT2
No. Even in the mail I received from Langara India, # was there in the RBC swift code. And my bank did it on the same day. # is not a problem..

dncm15

Star Member
Mar 16, 2019
Hi I just paid my fees, does Langara sends email to confirm that u are accepted already? Thank you