+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara college 2020 January

taranparhar7

Jul 22, 2019
What's the application processing time of Langara college can anyone plz answer?
Anyone who recently got admission in Financial management diploma for January 2020 intake...!?

krishgoyal

Aug 12, 2019
I applied to the Financial Management diploma on 25th of July for the January 2020 intake but I haven't yet received my student ID and password. Can anyone please tell me how long does it take? And also are there still chances of getting an offer letter for January? And how long will it take?

VishnuJ2796

Dec 18, 2018
I applied to the Financial Management diploma on 25th of July for the January 2020 intake but I haven't yet received my student ID and password. Can anyone please tell me how long does it take? And also are there still chances of getting an offer letter for January? And how long will it take?
You should have got yout Langara id and password by now. Better you follow up with the college admission team or Langara's Indian representative. Financial Management Diploma is a limited enrollment program bro. So you can get offer only if seats are not full yet..