+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Langara college 2020 Jan

Muskan.K

Jan 31, 2020
Anyone for Financial management diploma Jan 2020 intake LANGARA COLLEGE.....
Hi....I have taken the same course in May 2020. Can you tell me what courses have you registered for in the first semester and what area the compulsory courses for the first semester?

taranparhar7

Jul 22, 2019
Hi there!
I registered for Financial Accounting 1, Macroeconomics and Business computer applications. I didn't opt mathematics as a subject in +2 so i had only few courses to register for. LET and MDT are mandatory because most of the courses for financial management Diploma require these tests to be cleared.... You can also look at Business presentation skills or introduction to marketing apart from the above mentioned courses.... Hope you got your answer!

Muskan.K

Jan 31, 2020
Hi there!
I registered for Financial Accounting 1, Macroeconomics and Business computer applications. I didn't opt mathematics as a subject in +2 so i had only few courses to register for. LET and MDT are mandatory because most of the courses for financial management Diploma require these tests to be cleared.... You can also look at Business presentation skills or introduction to marketing apart from the above mentioned courses.... Hope you got your answer!
Thank you so much for such a quick reply.. I got 90/100 in English and 78/100 in Maths in grade 12 CBSE. Do I still need to give LET and MDT ? If yes, can you tell me more about these tests and when should I register for them....after coming to the college ?

taranparhar7

Jul 22, 2019
No need to give MDT as you are through with grade 11and 12 Mathematics. LET is compulsory for all students so you have to give this test. You can register for this even right now online from langara's student login or once you come to college you can get it registered in person. Checkout more about LET on langara college's website.

Muskan.K

Jan 31, 2020
No need to give MDT as you are through with grade 11and 12 Mathematics. LET is compulsory for all students so you have to give this test. You can register for this even right now online from langara's student login or once you come to college you can get it registered in person. Checkout more about LET on langara college's website.
Thanks for helping me out :)

shiba.sharma

Oct 28, 2019
Hi All,
I was supposed to go for May 2020 intake in Langara college and my fees and GIC has already been done. But on medical ground I can't continue for May intake. So with medical reasons can I shift my admission to September intake? Does anyone have any idea or experience on this?

Muskan.K

Jan 31, 2020
Hi...As you might be aware, considering the COVID-19 situation the lectures for the summer semester will be delivered online. From your experience, do you think that courses like macro, micro economics and financial accounting will be relatively tough when delivered online especially for the new students?
Please reply soon!

taranparhar7

Jul 22, 2019
Hi...As you might be aware, considering the COVID-19 situation the lectures for the summer semester will be delivered online. From your experience, do you think that courses like macro, micro economics and financial accounting will be relatively tough when delivered online especially for the new students?
Please reply soon!
Hi!
It's not that hard because accounts and Macroeconomics are nothing when compared to what we did in India. So for Indian students its not tough. But it's all new different teaching method which MAY pose some difficulty in initial days...
No need to worry!
Hope it helps!

Muskan.K

Jan 31, 2020
Hi!
It's not that hard because accounts and Macroeconomics are nothing when compared to what we did in India. So for Indian students its not tough. But it's all new different teaching method which MAY pose some difficulty in initial days...
No need to worry!
Hope it helps!
Hello....Sorry for bothering you again ! I wanted to know is there a limit to the number of courses we can take each semester in Financial Management Diploma ? I heard that the maximum limit is 5 courses/semester but I was wondering if I do a Co-op or take less courses (let’s say 3 ) I would have to study for more than 4 semesters which is the normal duration of the course !