Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Update: he gave us a letter about breach of the lease agreement, and now the lease agreement is voided, failing to ask permission at least 14 days prior to arrival of my mom, and then he increased the rent by $200 starting January. this is so laughable how badly he lacks knowledge of the tenancy act in BC. o_O
1. Where is the breach? Non-existent, imaginary breach in his brain. :eek: There's no terms in the lease agreement about max number of people or that we can not add a person. :rolleyes:
2. Rent increase should be in an RTB approved form, must give the tenants at least three months notice, can only increase once in 12 months (he already increased the rent last Nov 2017) :rolleyes:
3. "Ask permission at least 14 days prior to arrival" - I think he got this in Alaska tenancy act. We do not need to ask permission unless we are subletting :rolleyes:

So I texted him, where is the breach in the lease agreement? and we do not agree to any rent increase and amendments to the lease agreement, existing lease agreement stays. He replied to me, reply in letter, text do not count. o_O

lol :D

standard lease agreement that we have:
https://www2.gov.bc.ca/assets/gov/housing-and-tenancy/residential-tenancies/forms/rtb1.pdf

Last edited: