+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing with COPR at Toronto airport

parmarnavdeep

Aug 23, 2018
Me and my wife are travelling next week and landing as new immigrants in Toronto. My Wife is travelling from USA and I am from India. As my wife is the primary Applicant in our case she is landing like 45 mins before me. Does she need to wait for Immigration until i arrive or she can complete the formalities and wait at the airport lobby?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Me and my wife are travelling next week and landing as new immigrants in Toronto. My Wife is travelling from USA and I am from India. As my wife is the primary Applicant in our case she is landing like 45 mins before me. Does she need to wait for Immigration until i arrive or she can complete the formalities and wait at the airport lobby?
1. Yes, as the primary applicant, she goes first. If she is delayed, you will have to wait until she arrives. Probably easier if she waits for you and you go through Immigration together.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Since there aren't really waiting facilities between the gate and immigration, make sure she has copies of your itinerary to explain why she isn't going through immigration until you arrive.