lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
voided
LANDED..........
april the 4th 2009
Hello people,
I will be landing soon yay! And I will be bringing my baby with me. The father (my sponsor) is a canadian citizen and Im a peruvian national. My baby was born in Peru so the law here considers her peruvian of birth; when she was born though we got her a canadian passport at the embassy so she is holding both nationalities now.
My question is:
What documents are required to travel with the baby abroad?
My bf is in Canada and will be waiting for us. The peruvian government asks for some specific authorization which the consulate needs to certify here and there, then take it to the foreign affairs ministry, etc etc eeeeeeeeeeeeetc ...
But what does the canadian government needs?
I read somewhere I need a notharized letter of authorization from her parent stating the date of trip. Is this correct? Will I need her birth certificate too? will this need to be translated (since it in spanish)
Is it only his signature that needs to be notarized ? Once he sends me the letter of authorization via fedex, do i need to sign it too and notarize it here as well?
Are they gonna ask for this documents when we land?
Please enlight me up

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you will only need her passport and letter from the other parent but call the airline and ask. They would know.

thefairy

Star Member
Nov 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
lima
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
voided
LANDED..........
april the 4th 2009
Thank you leon, I called aircanada and it seems all they need.