+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing using flagpole method

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
Hey guys. I am planning to receive my passport back with COPR on Monday and would love to make a landing using a flagpole method. I heard that many people were turned away because customs reached a quota or something. I live in Toronto and can borrow a car from a friend so driving additional miles are okay for me. Do you have a particular bridge you can recommend for landing to make everything goes smoothly? Thank you.

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Hey guys. I am planning to receive my passport back with COPR on Monday and would love to make a landing using a flagpole method. I heard that many people were turned away because customs reached a quota or something. I live in Toronto and can borrow a car from a friend so driving additional miles are okay for me. Do you have a particular bridge you can recommend for landing to make everything goes smoothly? Thank you.
peace bridge from monday - Thursday is good option without being refused..

roger01

Aug 1, 2017
peace bridge from monday - Thursday is good option without being refused..
Thank you. Do you know their opening hours? I am working, so maybe can ask for a leave around 1-2 pm. Do you think it is okay or I should go early in the morning?

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
Thank you. Do you know their opening hours? I am working, so maybe can ask for a leave around 1-2 pm. Do you think it is okay or I should go early in the morning?
CBSA works 24hrs.. but better to go for PR landing between 08:00am until 11:45pm Monday-Thrusday , i did my landing at 7pm..

Reactions: roger01

pranav.narang1711

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Hey,

I am going to receive my COPR on Tuesday/Wednesday as well. I have heard Queenston-Lewiston bridge is the nearest and reachable by car without any time constraints unlike Rainbow Bridge. I stay near Union station in Toronto, with the only constraint of not having a car that I can borrow. Would you please consider having us accompany you? We would also prefer going sometime late afternoon due to work constraints.

Thanks in advance!
-Pranav