AOR Received.
05-06-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-10-2015
LANDED..........
20-10-2015
I live about 2 hours from Toronto, I will be doing the landing next week. I am us Citizen. I will plan to do a basic landing, and the rest of my things will follow.
My questions:

Can I bring my Leased car? ( I nned to talk with Kia about it(

if I put for example a TV to follow later, then I decided later not to bring it?

has anyone have a sample of the form? what to put there?

ramkris

Apr 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Aug-2013
File Transfer...
13-Sep-2013
Med's Done....
1-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
26-Sep-2013
VISA ISSUED...
19-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
soon
you can take your leased car but that may send wrong signals i would prefer coming by conventional way and rent a car in toronto and leave after completing procedures .Even 1 day is enough for landing procedures. Provide cic with your friends or relatives address for your prcard so they can passit on to you.

with regards to goods to follow list prepare an excel mainly with gold ornaments pictures Itsnot compulsory you need to bring every item mentioned there in list.

Sep 23, 2012
Two bedroom basement available in Calgary, Canada

Hi Everyone

If anyone coming to Canada first time and looking for house on rent.
My two bedroom basement with one living area, separate dinning area is going to available from November 1, 2015 in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
You may contact in Canada timing at my mobile number 587-830-1148 or email me at er.balvindersingh@gmail.com

Thanks

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NYC2CANADA said:
I live about 2 hours from Toronto, I will be doing the landing next week. I am us Citizen. I will plan to do a basic landing, and the rest of my things will follow.
My questions:

Can I bring my Leased car? ( I nned to talk with Kia about it(
Do you mean you want to import your car? In addition to talking to Kia, you also need to read this:
http://www.tc.gc.ca/eng/motorvehiclesafety/safevehicles-importation-index-443.htm?

if I put for example a TV to follow later, then I decided later not to bring it?
Not a problem

has anyone have a sample of the form? what to put there?
http://britishexpats.com/wiki/Goods_To_Follow#What_to_include_in_list