AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
This Forum (its members) have guided me all through my PR process. Thanks to all.
You can find my timeline in other threads. so this one is for

Landing Experience at Terminal 1 Toronto Pearson Airport

1. Queued at "other nationalities" for passport ---- a citizen of visa required countries.
  2. Passport officer took Passports and Declaration Form (the latter supplied by airplane attendants). Officer marked the declaration form in Red Inks and Pink highlights and stamped my passport (arrival stamp).
  3. Kept right -into another section for processing my landing. Queuing there was for about 2 hours.
  4. Called by an officer and as a group (large family) we were asked to hand over our documents (Passports / COPRs) and wait in the lounge on the right.
  5. After about 10 min. I started hearing the stamping ... on our COPRs ....and was relieved.
  6. We were asked to sign three times on the COPRs for criminality / dependents / and at the end of the form. For minors - only required to sign at the end of the form.
  7. After collecting our luggage we proceeded to Exit Sign and the customs officer asked if we just landed and have goods to follow (our declarations shouts out load with pink markers).
  8. We went with our pre-filled list (thanks to this forum guides) to the right corner and proceeded with stamping all our forms and photos and...
got a quick Subway and Starbucks before getting an Uber XL for our luggage....

Last edited:
Reactions: PrasadK

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This Forum (its members) have guided me all through my PR process. Thanks to all.
You can find my timeline in other threads. so this one is for

Landing Experience at Terminal 1 Toronto Pearson Airport

1. Queued at "other nationalities" for passport ---- a citizen of visa required countries.
  2. Passport officer took Passports and Declaration Form (the latter supplied by airplane attendants). Officer marked the declaration form in Red Inks and Pink highlights and stamped my passport (arrival stamp).
  3. Kept right -into another section for processing my landing. Queuing there was for about 2 hours.
  4. Called by an officer and as a group (large family) we were asked to hand over our documents (Passports / COPRs) and wait in the lounge on the right.
  5. After about 10 min. I started hearing the stamping ... on our COPRs ....and was relieved.
  6. We were asked to sign three times on the COPRs for criminality / dependents / and at the end of the form. For minors - only required to sign at the end of the form.
  7. After collecting our luggage we proceeded to Exit Sign and the customs officer asked if we just landed and have goods to follow (our declarations shouts out load with pink markers).
  8. We went with our pre-filled list (thanks to this forum guides) to the right corner and proceeded with stamping all our forms and photos and...
got a quick Subway and Starbucks before getting an Uber XL for our luggage....
Congrats on your successful landing!

If I may ask, how large is your family, and in addition to the Uber XL for the luggages, did you get a regular Uber or everyone was able to fit in the Uber XL?

EdwardQ

Apr 6, 2019
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottowa
AOR Received.
11-07-2019
Passport Req..
03-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
LANDED..........
21-12-2019
Congrats on your successful landing!

If I may ask, how large is your family, and in addition to the Uber XL for the luggages, did you get a regular Uber or everyone was able to fit in the Uber XL?
We fitted in a 6 seater. UberXl is basically 6+ seaters. We fitted 4 large suitcases there.