Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
LANDED..........
March 2011 !!! :):)
My husband plans on landing in March (outland but currently has valid vistors visa). My mom,myself,my daughter and of course my husband planned to cross the border and was wondering if we can spend the weekend in the states before landing(thought we'd do some shopping) Is this allowed? Also he is importing a 2006 truck (pickup) It is fully paid for. What paperwork do we need to bring for the truck? TIA

djboinsk

Star Member
May 25, 2010
A Little Town In Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 26 2010-Sent Out
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
LANDED..........
March 2011 !!! :):)
bumping in hopes that someone knows. I did search forums but could not find the answer to my first question.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You are allowed to spend as much time as you want in the states before he lands as long as you are visa exempt to the US or have a US visit visa ;)

As for importing his car, read http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/pub/bsf5048-eng.html If you still have questions, you can phone them as they say in there.

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
djboinsk said:
My husband plans on landing in March (outland but currently has valid vistors visa). My mom,myself,my daughter and of course my husband planned to cross the border and was wondering if we can spend the weekend in the states before landing(thought we'd do some shopping) Is this allowed? Also he is importing a 2006 truck (pickup) It is fully paid for. What paperwork do we need to bring for the truck? TIA
As long as all of you are legally able to enter the USA, there is no reason it wouldn't be allowed. He needs to complete the following form to bring his truck. http://www.cbsa.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/b4a.pdf