+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Question

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys does anyone know if it will be a problem if our has status expired while validating COPR?
I sent out my passport today after i got a PPR request yesterday, my status has expired when my BOWP was refused and I applied for restoration within 90days and it is still in process, I was just wondering if anyone has validated their COPR in an IRCC office without a valid status?

Waqasat

Jan 30, 2020
For landing appointment IRCC also considers your COPR expiry date. When is your COPR expiring?
If it is ending in less than two months I suggest you to contact them via webform or email again and mention your urgency.
If that fails go for flagpole.
Thanks for the reply. The expiry of my COPR is somewhere in November 2020. Actually, I don't drive and also accompanying family, so I was curious that if I wait for another week or so. I might get the appointment to be scheduled. I wonder if anyone else is also waiting for his interview to be scheduled?

Waqasat

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys does anyone know if it will be a problem if our has status expired while validating COPR?
I sent out my passport today after i got a PPR request yesterday, my status has expired when my BOWP was refused and I applied for restoration within 90days and it is still in process, I was just wondering if anyone has validated their COPR in an IRCC office without a valid status?
I think this put you on implied status. Take the proof of your restoration application with you. Some details are mentioned here about implied status and documents required for the proof https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22

RockingRavi

Jul 29, 2019
I think this put you on implied status. Take the proof of your restoration application with you. Some details are mentioned here about implied status and documents required for the proof https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=748&top=22
My Implied status expired on the same day my BOWP got refused and they gave me 90days to apply for restoration which i did, so now I am out of status.
I guess the only thing i can show them is the proof that I applied for restoration