+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing question / flagpole

kkkv

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Hello,

Anyone has flagpoled on rainbow bridge or LEWISTON BRIDGE?

Can you explain how flagpole works? do you have to cross the bridge and come back?

If you could share you landing experience / where you stopped / where you turned (u-turned), I'd be much appreciated

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
kkkv said:
Hello,

Anyone has flagpoled on rainbow bridge or LEWISTON BRIDGE?

Can you explain how flagpole works? do you have to cross the bridge and come back?

If you could share you landing experience / where you stopped / where you turned (u-turned), I'd be much appreciated
I have done myself on Rainbow bridge, yes you have to cross the bridge. Its easy while you close to US border they will ask you why you here, you simply say for flagpole. They will tell you what you have to do. I took all my doc such as study permit, work permit job letter all other doc, but they never asked me for any queston even not a single question.

kkkv

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
iceberge said:
I have done myself on Rainbow bridge, yes you have to cross the bridge. Its easy while you close to US border they will ask you why you here, you simply say for flagpole. They will tell you what you have to do. I took all my doc such as study permit, work permit job letter all other doc, but they never asked me for any queston even not a single question.
Thank you very much :D

lutr

Dec 23, 2015
Hi everyone,

I already got my COPR (Aug AOR) and decided to fly to the US (instead of driving) and then come back to Edmonton to validate it. Did anyone hear about the experience in the Edmonton airport to validate the COPR?
I'm assuming that since it is an international airport, I won't have any problems to validate it...

Anyone that can help me? It will be very appreciated!

gimmyle

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
lutr said:
Hi everyone,

I already got my COPR (Aug AOR) and decided to fly to the US (instead of driving) and then come back to Edmonton to validate it. Did anyone hear about the experience in the Edmonton airport to validate the COPR?
I'm assuming that since it is an international airport, I won't have any problems to validate it...

Anyone that can help me? It will be very appreciated!
hi please can you tell me how you did ur flagpole at Edmonton airport