Waived
Passport Req..
August 8 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 29 2014
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how the landing process goes? Is it fairly easy?
My husband is coming here next week to Vancouver. We wanted to know how long it takes
and what to expect. Thanks in advance.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi

The officer will ask a few basic questions, confirm his details, get an address for the PR card. It's all very easy and straightforward.

The actual landing interview doesn't take very long, maybe 10 or 15 minutes. However, depending on how many flights are arriving at the time, how many people (other PRs doing their landing, new work/study permit holders etc.) are ahead of him, there may be a wait for the interview.

PgmpAecv

Jun 4, 2014
Hi mexicanada, I landed August 31st at Vancouver airport, in the first boot the officer will address you to immigration but you have to collect your luggage first, at inmigration there's a greeter who will take you to the people that will give the info about Canada, SIN, care card, and etc, then you go to the line to have your interview it was very easy and straightforward, they asked me if I had any dependants not declared in the application, my sponsors name, if I've been convicted of any crime in Canada and also if I've been deported, after this the officer checked my info in the computer, he told to have a seat and wait, 5 minutes later he asked to confirm my mailing address for the PR card, I signed the COPR, the interview took 10 to 12 minutes tops, actuallly the wait was longer because there was at least 30 students ahead of me, I was the only person landing in that lapse of time.

mexicanada said:
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how the landing process goes? Is it fairly easy?
My husband is coming here next week to Vancouver. We wanted to know how long it takes
and what to expect. Thanks in advance.