+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Procedure Question. Help pls....

New2Ca

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Seniors,
I am SINP nominee and planning to land in April/May 2016 in Saskatoon. I have two flight options to reach there from India. Either via Vancouver or Toronto. I have little doubt about landing. Whether the landing formalities has to be done at Saskatoon or at Vancouver or Toronto where you land first? Because in case of later I need to keep sufficient time for my connecting flight. Any one has recent landing experience for Saskatoon, Kindly share!
Thanks in advance.

Yoda24

Nov 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New2Ca said:
Hi Seniors,
I am SINP nominee and planning to land in April/May 2016 in Saskatoon. I have two flight options to reach there from India. Either via Vancouver or Toronto. I have little doubt about landing. Whether the landing formalities has to be done at Saskatoon or at Vancouver or Toronto where you land first? Because in case of later I need to keep sufficient time for my connecting flight. Any one has recent landing experience for Saskatoon, Kindly share!
Thanks in advance.
The first airport you land in Canada is your port of entry and the landing formalities will be completed at that airport.

lubin

Dec 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Cool People,

I'm planning to do my landing in Toronto in March. I have 2 quick questions.

1. Is it okay if I show the funds in a Traveler's card? How do I show the amount in the card in that case? A bank letter is okay? Or Am I better off bringing a traveler's check or Demand Draft?

2. I'm planning to go one of my friend's house soon as I get to the country. Will I have to show any proof of address at the border?

Cheers guys!