+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Letter?

geoffreydhalia

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi there, just wondering if landing letter arrives in post or email? Would any mail come by post? Are there documents I’ll receive from IRCC once approved for permanent resident? We’re spousal Outland.....

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
If you gave them an email address all communication will be through email. Your copr (and visa if needed) will be the only thing sent by mail

geoffreydhalia

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
...... Thank you. Is that an example copy of copr? What does copr mean? And if I may, will mail come regular post or courier? As snail mail is very unrealisable in our area...

geoffreydhalia

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
..... also, is it strange how on the new status page it says ‘no medical needed...’? I thought that part has always been a standard for Indian applicants?

momo2018

Jan 8, 2018
..... also, is it strange how on the new status page it says ‘no medical needed...’? I thought that part has always been a standard for Indian applicants?
Dont worry your medical status will change once you will get to this stage. Yes everyone need to do it.
COPR is Confirmation Of Permanent Residence. Thats the last paper which you will use to do the landing and get your PR. I guess you still have time until this stage.