Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
Hi All,

I have a couple of questions which I am trying to get from the forum but unable to get any. Hope someone who already have/had this experience can share to the benefit of the rest who will one day land in Canada.

1. Proof of Funds - The time between obtaining a bank reference letter for e-APR submission to the time of landing is quite substantial. When crossing the border and if immigration ask for Proof of Funds, what do we do? Do we show them the reference letters that were uploaded during e-APR stage or do we have to prepare another reference letter from the bank prior to our arrival/landing. One may use the funds in the account that was shown POF during the gap period.

2. Goods Follow List/Goods Accompanying list - If I decide to do a soft landing, I will probably bring what we usually bring when we go for a holiday, i.e. a cabin bag + check in bag. Do we need to declare what is in those 2 bags in the Goods Accompanying list and put NIL under Goods Follow list as we probably will not know what to bring over yet at that stage. It may be a couple of months later then we decide to pack what is needed.

Thanks to advise and please add on any further queries so that we can have some better knowledge on this.

mgnlky

Champion Member
Jan 22, 2016
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
22-12-2016
Med's Done....
04-11-2016
Passport Req..
22-3-2017
LANDED..........
04-09-2017
1) Show then current bank statements or letters.

kennerve

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Singapore
Visa Office......
Singapore
IELTS Request
Sent during initial application
1) Show then current bank statements or letters.
Which means we need to obtain a new set before landing? If your answer is yes to this, do we need to provide the same format (Transactions included) as what was done during e-APR/AOR stage?