+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

landing interview

Jamesdh

Nov 2, 2018
Hii
I got my coPR by attending landing interview at etobicoke office... but in my cic gc account my application still showing in progress.. if anybody have any idea to get it update or anything please suggest ...
Thankyou

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Don’t worry! Accounts update as a whole batch. What you have in hand, matters :)
Congratulations!!

Aneshaneja

Oct 15, 2018
Hii
I got my coPR by attending landing interview at etobicoke office... but in my cic gc account my application still showing in progress.. if anybody have any idea to get it update or anything please suggest ...
Thankyou
Hey
Its the same for me
I got in Oct
Still says in process

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hey
Its the same for me
I got in Oct
Still says in process
Hello @Aneshaneja & @Jamesdh ,
I am an FSW - inland candidate with AOR on May19 and received PPR on Nov 13. However, the PPR was only for dependent who lives in another country and the primary applicant has not been notified about what are the next steps.
Just wanted to know if you might be able to shed some light on this if you were in a similar situation?
And also when you received the notification for landing interview, how many days before were you notified and whether you received the msg through E-mail or through your CIC account?
Your inputs would be greatly helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Rijo02

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
Hello @Aneshaneja & @Jamesdh ,
I am an FSW - inland candidate with AOR on May19 and received PPR on Nov 13. However, the PPR was only for dependent who lives in another country and the primary applicant has not been notified about what are the next steps.
Just wanted to know if you might be able to shed some light on this if you were in a similar situation?
And also when you received the notification for landing interview, how many days before were you notified and whether you received the msg through E-mail or through your CIC account?
Your inputs would be greatly helpful.
Thanks in advance.
Hello Ash-Vish,
Have you received email regarding PPR? I’m in the same situation, my dependent in another country got PPR Nov. 20th. No updates after then on my application.
Someone in the same situation received email for Landing interview about 3 weeks after his dependent got PPR.
Please let me know your current status.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hello Ash-Vish,
Have you received email regarding PPR? I’m in the same situation, my dependent in another country got PPR Nov. 20th. No updates after then on my application.
Someone in the same situation received email for Landing interview about 3 weeks after his dependent got PPR.
Please let me know your current status.
Hello Simmy123,
Yes. The PA received landing interview mail 2 weeks after the dependents received their PPR. The interview was scheduled after about 2 weeks i.e. about a month after the PPR mail for the dependents. This is a standard procedure done in many cases. So there is nothing to be worried about.
The landing interview dates depends also on the availability of your closest visa office. So the waiting times may vary from one person to another.
Congratulations and All the best!

Simmy123

Nov 23, 2018
Hello Simmy123,
Yes. The PA received landing interview mail 2 weeks after the dependents received their PPR. The interview was scheduled after about 2 weeks i.e. about a month after the PPR mail for the dependents. This is a standard procedure done in many cases. So there is nothing to be worried about.
The landing interview dates depends also on the availability of your closest visa office. So the waiting times may vary from one person to another.
Congratulations and All the best!
Hi Ash-Vish,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It’s 23 days today since my dependent got PPR, i hope I get my interview email soon. I live in Toronto, I guess the closest visa office to me must be too occupied.

Ash_Vish

Sep 18, 2018
Hi Ash-Vish,

Thank you so much for the encouragement. It’s 23 days today since my dependent got PPR, i hope I get my interview email soon. I live in Toronto, I guess the closest visa office to me must be too occupied.
Hi,
Yes.The visa offices in Toronto might be extremely busy. Since they send out interview mail, do check your inbox and spam folder so that you don't miss them.
You can also call them or raise a CSE about the status just in case.
Thanks.

Juk11

Star Member
May 22, 2018
What is the timeline to get landing interview email at Toronto region. I sent request on 20th Dec 2018.