Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys

New from this forum here.

We have our PR interview coming up in Feb 13, 2018.
So kind of wonder what will the interview look like and what type of questions they will ask.

Thank you for the help,

Cheers,

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Hi there. You should think of this more like a landing appointment rather than an interview. They will ask a few standard questions necessary in order to issue your PR (Have you committed any crimes you didn't declare? Do you have any dependents you didn't declare? Etc) but that's all. :)

Reactions: Ivan Duhok

ethan0080

Sep 25, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the answer. My initial thought is that an landing interview will be like you sitting in front of the officers and they will ask you and your spouse relationship...etc.

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
Thank you for the answer. My initial thought is that an landing interview will be like you sitting in front of the officers and they will ask you and your spouse relationship...etc.
No, that is a relationship interview which is completely different.

ethan0080

Sep 25, 2016
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So this mean an AIP already been made on my case prior they have this appointment I assume.

Thank you for all the answers again.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
What stage are you at currently? Do you have your Confirmation of Permanent Residence letter?

If so, then this is a landing interview. If not, then it may be a different interview. What does the letter inviting you to the interview ask you to bring?

Lily44

Jan 26, 2018
I have an interview coming in Feb 1st. I assume it is a landing interview but didnt receive anything or updates online for a year. Magically it shows DM on both our applications one day and I got a "landing enquires" email.

maryjanesmith

Star Member
May 16, 2018
I have an interview coming in Feb 1st. I assume it is a landing interview but didnt receive anything or updates online for a year. Magically it shows DM on both our applications one day and I got a "landing enquires" email.
Hello I am in a similar situation. How did your interview go?

imi1027

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, need some help!!!

I have received my Landing interview and wondering how it will work if i have dependent ( wife and two kids) abroad ( visa exempt county) and have not received any landing interview letter for my dependent. In my latter it state to bring along passport and two photographs for my self and all the dependents. My question is that my dependent will receive CoPR after my interview ?

Thank you!

Kratos13

May 22, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
17-09-2018
Med's Done....
15-10-2018
Hi All,

Need help , Got PR landing interview email today. I have few doubts on the documents which i have to carry. I will carry original documents of education certificates , Experience letters, WP copies and ID proofs with RPRF receipt and interview letter. My doubt is do i need to carry New Bank statement again ? or Carry the statement which i submitted with application before AoR ? Kindly advice.

Govind1313

Oct 7, 2017
Hi, need some help!!!

I have received my Landing interview and wondering how it will work if i have dependent ( wife and two kids) abroad ( visa exempt county) and have not received any landing interview letter for my dependent. In my latter it state to bring along passport and two photographs for my self and all the dependents. My question is that my dependent will receive CoPR after my interview ?

Thank you!
Hi
I am in the same situation now . I have done my landing a week ago with my wife,but my daughters are in India and not yet received any ppr letter from cic. I have asked about this in several groups but not get any answer. Can you please share how and when you get the copr for your dependents.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.
Thanks