+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Interview Experienced at Frederiction Vo

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
I decided to share my experience with you guys especially who got PFL under intend to reside topic. Let's me share my timeline first
AINP-inland
AOR: Aug 24, 2019
Mep: Sep 17, 2019
ADR: Sep 17, 2019 (Police certificate from my original country)
ADR submitted: Sep 16, 2019
Procedure Fairness Letter: Oct 28, 2019 (intend to reside at provincial nominee) Submitted the same day
Approved: Nov. 7, 2019 Got to know my calling CIC and I got a landing interview marked on my file
Long silence almost 3 months and calling them bi-weekly lol
Jan 28, 2020 I got a landing interview instruction and I don't need an appointment for Frederiction or Halifax Vo. They are not big cities and less immigrants than West coast. Usually, Calgary, Edmonton, Winipeg, Vancouver and Etobicoke will set the date and time for ur interview.
Jan 29, 2020 Landing interview at Frederiction Vo.

I handed in the letter from IRCC to a security and waited for 20 min before the officer called me in. There were two ladies officers. Here is the questions.
- Why do I live here?
- How often I go back in Edmonton?
- By Fly?
- Do I have any tied in Edmonton? I told her I have BF there and also an apartment there.
- Who is paying the rent that apartment?
- Did I get this job before or after submitted the application

I also showed her a communication email between me and the headhunter in Edmonton for a job interview.
- Do I have to fly back for a job interview?
A few more generic questions about convict the crime, asked to leave Canada and dependent

They went back almost 30 min to get my document and came back with my COPR. I was so relieved. I still had a chance to get rejected until my COPR signed. They asked me to sign both COPR and they tell me the details about PR status. My PR card will arrive at my address in two weeks. That's it.

I hope my experienced will help you guys. Good luck for your PR process

Waqasat

Jan 30, 2020
How long it takes to schedule the landing interview? I’ve been waiting for over a month and still no response from IRCC.

mrahman92

Feb 1, 2018
AINP-EE- Inland
AOR: 10th Oct 2019
MEP: 30th Oct 2019
ADR (RCMP): 30th Oct 2019
ADR submitted: 15th Nov 2019
File Approved: 30th Jan 2020

VO: Etobicoke

I also had a paper application OINP-Master stream. On 30th Jan 2020, I received a message in my paper application portal that my paper application PR was withdrawn as my Express Entry application was approved. Waiting for PPR/Landing interview email

rily

Star Member
Mar 27, 2019
AINP-EE- Inland
AOR: 10th Oct 2019
MEP: 30th Oct 2019
ADR (RCMP): 30th Oct 2019
ADR submitted: 15th Nov 2019
File Approved: 30th Jan 2020

VO: Etobicoke

I also had a paper application OINP-Master stream. On 30th Jan 2020, I received a message in my paper application portal that my paper application PR was withdrawn as my Express Entry application was approved. Waiting for PPR/Landing interview email
Congrats. Usually, it takes 3 weeks after approved to get a landing interview instruction. But if you are unlucky like me, it takes almost 3 months to get it

grprtsingh

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Calgary
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
04-11-2019
Hi Good morning

I called CIC again today the lady on the phone was really nice she said everything is done and your file is approved it has been transferred to the local office . what does that means? and now a days she said their is no PPR due to covid it going to be a virtual something..

i applied under paper based PR under pnp
Aor-Nov 2019
Pal-Feb 2020
Upfront medical - Sept 2020
medical received - Oct 2nd week
DM- Dec 2020