AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
Hi every one. Currently my application for Permanent Resident under spouse class (INLAND) is under process at Vegreville. I have already received first stage approval, and expecting to have the final decision soon from Vegreville. The next step would be to go to local CIC for a landing interview on a date that will be set by local CIC office.

CIC normally wants your sponsor to be with you at the time of landing interview. My wife (sponsor) has to go out of the country for couple of weeks, and that cannot be postponed. In the mean while if i happens to get an interview date. Can i request CIC to re-schedule the landing interview date?

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
I suggest when you get the letter for your landing interview. You should go to the interview with all the documents (passport, 2 pics, correct fees, landing interview letter and your wife's id a license or photocopy of her passport). And tell them that your wife is out of town and you here for the interview. Ask them if its absolutely necessary for your spouse to be present with you, if they say yes than re-schedule the appointment right there and than. If they don't require than you can pay the fees and become PR.

Its a very simple process my wife and i went there and they only asked her to sign for 3 year undertaking. Who knows man they might grant you without her.

Good luck

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

alibaba said:
I suggest when you get the letter for your landing interview. You should go to the interview with all the documents (passport, 2 pics, correct fees, landing interview letter and your wife's id a license or photocopy of her passport). And tell them that your wife is out of town and you here for the interview. Ask them if its absolutely necessary for your spouse to be present with you, if they say yes than re-schedule the appointment right there and than. If they don't require than you can pay the fees and become PR.

Its a very simple process my wife and i went there and they only asked her to sign for 3 year undertaking. Who knows man they might grant you without her.

Good luck
Won't happen, spousal application in-Canada, they physically want to see the spouse to ensure that you are still together.

alibaba

Star Member
Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-10
AOR Received.
15th Novenmber 2010
Med's Done....
11th Novenmber 2009
LANDED..........
16th December 2010
I understand that and i was in a similar situation and was told be the call agent that i can go without my spouse. Or maybe you should just call CIC and re-schedule.

adzees

Sep 2, 2010
Edmonton, AB
App. Filed.......
Oct 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
Nomination.....
October 2015
AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
PMM said:
Hi

Won't happen, spousal application in-Canada, they physically want to see the spouse to ensure that you are still together.
Then what is the solution, Will they reschedule it for me on my request?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

adzees said:
Then what is the solution, Will they reschedule it for me on my request?
Why don't you wait and see what the scheduled date is? Then if your spouse is out of Canada, then you can reschedule

wins26

Feb 15, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did you wait for the new schedule? Ive been waiting for my new sched and it has been 3 weeks and nothing hear from them. Im from Edmonton Help please

TrangVu

Jan 18, 2019
How long did you wait for the new schedule? Ive been waiting for my new sched and it has been 3 weeks and nothing hear from them. Im from Edmonton Help please
Hi, do you remember how long does it take to reschedule? I got interview, we came but our addresses weren’t the same (cause we just moved) and officer said she will reschedule us and it’s been 3 weeks.
Please reply me. Thank you.

TriniKRN

Jun 20, 2019
Hi, do you remember how long does it take to reschedule? I got interview, we came but our addresses weren’t the same (cause we just moved) and officer said she will reschedule us and it’s been 3 weeks.
Please reply me. Thank you.
Please let me know what they used to assess the address? Driver's License? Utility Bill? Lease?