+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Interview Completed - 02 November 2018 - Hamilton, Ontario

Tommy2581

May 15, 2017
How long does it take to get a reply when I send an email?
It may vary from person to person as they refer the expiry of COPR and schedule landing appointment date accordingly (This is my assumption).
In my case, I mailed them on 1-March, received a landing appointment email on 15-March for the interview scheduled on 25-March at IRCC Etobicoke. My COPR is expiring by the end of June-2019.

aasaf

Dec 19, 2017
Hi all,

I requested an interview for landing two days ago, I got an invitation letter today - much faster than I expected! The appointment is on Apr 17 at CIC Hamilton. I've been asked to have the following documents:

The documents that I am asked to have at the interview are as follow:

"You must attend the interview with the following:
  •  All documents issued to you by Citizenship and Immigration Canada
  •  Your sponsor (if applicable)
  •  Your own interpreter, if required
  • Proof of current employment or termination of welfare benefits (for independent or sponsored persons only- including Live-in Caregivers)"

Anyone here with a similar invitation letter from CIC Hamilton?
The last document (employment letter) makes me concerned, as I'm not currently employed. Any idea?

Apr 30, 2019
Hello

Please I have a little situation. I had my landing interview and they issued my PR letter of confirmation one week ago 30 April 2019. How long will it take for the embassy to call for passport request for my family spouse and children who are out of Canada

Vmo03

Mar 22, 2019
Hello

Please I have a little situation. I had my landing interview and they issued my PR letter of confirmation one week ago 30 April 2019. How long will it take for the embassy to call for passport request for my family spouse and children who are out of Canada
Hi, i am having a very similar situation as i (primary applicant in Canada) have received landing interview but not PPR for my wife (in India). Did you get any update on this from CIC? Thanks!