+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Toronto

NataliiaShk

Aug 4, 2018
Hi! I am planning to land in Pearson in July, but then need to fly to Saskatchewan, because my parents live there and COPR is for Sask. Maybe someone knows is it possible to fly there from the same airport the same date or I will need to go to self isolation somewhere in Toronto??
Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Why don't you use engines such as Expedia to find out if flights are available?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! I am planning to land in Pearson in July, but then need to fly to Saskatchewan, because my parents live there and COPR is for Sask. Maybe someone knows is it possible to fly there from the same airport the same date or I will need to go to self isolation somewhere in Toronto??
Thank you
People seem to be able to take domestic flights after landing in Canada if they have an acceptable quarantine plan. The situation is always changing so can’t guarantee what will happen in July.

Reactions: NataliiaShk

NataliiaShk

Aug 4, 2018
Why don't you use engines such as Expedia to find out if flights are available?
flight will be available that time, but my question is another. Will border officer allow me to fly to Saskatchewan after landing or will I need to stay in Toronto for 2 weeks self isolation?

NataliiaShk

Aug 4, 2018
People seem to be able to take domestic flights after landing in Canada if they have an acceptable quarantine plan. The situation is always changing so can’t guarantee what will happen in July.
yes, thank you ! For now Canada has travel restrictions till June 30, hope soon we will get clear information about further steps