+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Toronto instead of Sasketchewan

Osama Zafar

Feb 18, 2019
I'm sinp nominated candidate. Can I land in toronto and stay for a week before moving to saskatoon? Is it allowed?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
I'm sinp nominated candidate. Can I land in toronto and stay for a week before moving to saskatoon? Is it allowed?
You're nominated under SINP, so you need to first complete your landing formalities at Saskatchewan.

You'll be questioned by CBSA officer at Toronto POE, if you land and stay in Toronto first.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You're nominated under SINP, so you need to first complete your landing formalities at Saskatchewan.

You'll be questioned by CBSA officer at Toronto POE, if you land and stay in Toronto first.
You can land in Toronto but you should be abke to show your onward travel to SK. If there are any doubts that you plan on settling in Toronto right away and not heading to SK you can be refused landing.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
You can land in Toronto but you should be abke to show your onward travel to SK. If there are any doubts that you plan on settling in Toronto right away and not heading to SK you can be refused landing.
Can I stay few days in Toronto and then travel to SK? Is it ok if my ticket to SK is after a week? After long flight journey want to take rest for few days at a relative's house and then planning to travel to SK.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Can I stay few days in Toronto and then travel to SK? Is it ok if my ticket to SK is after a week? After long flight journey want to take rest for few days at a relative's house and then planning to travel to SK.
Just keep in mind, your few days rest may put your PR in trouble at Toronto POE, if an officer is not convinced. So, complete your landing formalities at SK first, and plan your travel to Toronto anytime later on.

Reactions: ourcanadavisa

Nabeel37

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
24-April-2020
AOR Received.
05-November-2020
I inquired from SINP officials and here is the reply

ourcanadavisa

Nov 24, 2016
Thank you for your reply.

What is the recommended time difference between the arrival and the connection flight to SK? How much time will it take usually to finish the immigration formalities at the Toronto airport?