+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Quebec for CEC applicant

lovecalgary

Jun 18, 2013
Has anybody landed through Quebec on the way to another province? I'm a CEC applicant and plan to land when I come back from vacation and my flight has a layover in Montreal. I'm worried I could get refused since I'm not a Quebec applicant..

Any experience with a similar scenario? Please share...

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

lovecalgary said:
Has anybody landed through Quebec on the way to another province? I'm a CEC applicant and plan to land when I come back from vacation and my flight has a layover in Montreal. I'm worried I could get refused since I'm not a Quebec applicant..

As long as you have proof of onward transportation, you will be fine.

jeeks2012

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
lovecalgary said:

I heard they will ask for Proof of residency in canada and it should be outside Quebec.

shah0076

Jun 7, 2012
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12,2014
AOR Received.
Aug 11,2014
File Transfer...
Aug 18,2014 turn to " in process" oct 14, 2014
Med's Request
upfront May 01,2014
Med's Done....
Apri 25, 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
Oct 14,2014
Dear lovecalgary,
Do you have driving licence and take bank statement and prove of ticket that you going different state from montreal coz this is transition. Can you tell me how long they give you pr visa . Do you used to live in canada and after you got your pr visa you went for vacation out of canada is that case cuz i want to go back home after i get back my passport coz i live in canada too . And i dont wanna land through usa i wanan go back home for vacation come back from back home to canada as landed immigrant . Is that possible you think

lovecalgary

Jun 18, 2013
Shah0076,
I'm going to do that. I live in canada and will land when I come back from back home. I haven't received my passports back yet so I don't know hopefully I get enough time on that visa otherwise my plans will need to change. I wish the PR card was to come quicker in that case I would land here and avoid he hassle of Quebec.

Goofd luck and thanks all for responding.

shah0076

Jun 7, 2012
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 12,2014
AOR Received.
Aug 11,2014
File Transfer...
Aug 18,2014 turn to " in process" oct 14, 2014
Med's Request
upfront May 01,2014
Med's Done....
Apri 25, 2014
Interview........
N/a
Passport Req..
Oct 14,2014
Dear lovecalgary,
If you land here than you will stuck for another three months cuz pr card comes to ur mail box its take time than you can go for vacation by the way let me your plan and when did you send your passport for pr visa

lovecalgary

Jun 18, 2013
shah0076 said:
Dear lovecalgary,
If you land here than you will stuck for another three months cuz pr card comes to ur mail box its take time than you can go for vacation by the way let me your plan and when did you send your passport for pr visa
I sent them this week. My plan is to land in January when I come back.