+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in Canada to activate PR during Covid

Ammjyo

Jun 2, 2019
Soft landing has never been in their rulebook. Its always at the discretion of the then present CBSA officer. But certainly you can give it a shot following all the requirements:
1) -ve Covid PCR test
2)Fill ArriveCan App
3)14 day-Quarantine plan

Be prepared with all these and when you reach the border tell the officer that you are there for your landing and if they accept you want to return back to USA the same day.
Thank you for your response . Yes, we are going to ensure that the above requirements are covered . Do we also need to carry Goods to Follow list ( not sure of the form name ) ? Is there any other form or documents we need to carry other than the GTF form ?

swan0206

Champion Member
May 14, 2019
Thank you for your response . Yes, we are going to ensure that the above requirements are covered . Do we also need to carry Goods to Follow list ( not sure of the form name ) ? Is there any other form or documents we need to carry other than the GTF form ?
: BSF 186. You neednt carry this form. They ll give it you there to fill. Make sure to write everything that you plan to move, even if you have a doubt of moving them, thats fine,you can still mention not an issue. Nothing to carry apart from your COpr and passport.

Yekede

Mar 4, 2019
Hi all. I'm a copr holder(issued Jan 2021). FSW OUTLAND. I applied for a visitor visa to the US(for family visit) . If granted is it possible to proceed to Canada by land after a few weeks? Website says l'm likely to be allowed based on officer's discretion.
I would like to know your opinion on this. TIA

Ammjyo

Jun 2, 2019
: BSF 186. You neednt carry this form. They ll give it you there to fill. Make sure to write everything that you plan to move, even if you have a doubt of moving them, thats fine,you can still mention not an issue. Nothing to carry apart from your COpr and passport.
Thank you !