+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing in canada- POF requirements!

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
Wait .. what ??? how did they even say that ? what is your nationality got anything to do with you opening up an account and transfering money to it.

My friend wasn't UAE national (obviously he doesn't need to migrate to Canada) , he was a resident and it went with no issues.

I recommend you to try to contact them again. This smells very fishy!
I called them twice and the first time they said that I can only move the money if I'm a uae national And the second time they mentioned that I can only open an account from UAE but they do not support money transfer from UAE banks. I called on the number mentioned on their website. It's weird

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
I called them twice and the first time they said that I can only move the money if I'm a uae national And the second time they mentioned that I can only open an account from UAE but they do not support money transfer from UAE banks. I called on the number mentioned on their website. It's weird
That's quite odd. Actually when you open up an account online, they ask you which country you live in and not all countries are mentioned there. Only UAE is mentioned from other all countries in the Middle East.

Try your luck for third time today and if answer is the same , then try your luck on a different bank

Goodluck

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
That's quite odd. Actually when you open up an account online, they ask you which country you live in and not all countries are mentioned there. Only UAE is mentioned from other all countries in the Middle East.

Try your luck for third time today and if answer is the same , then try your luck on a different bank

Goodluck
Ya I did mention it to them One agent said that it means that you can only open the account from UAE and the other wasn't aware that uae is mentioned. On pointing that out he said that I must be a uae national to apply.. They seems a little lost too. I would write to them but can't find an email ID on their website

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
Please post your findings and your way forward here. Will be helpful for a lot of us considering this option.

Good luck!
Currently looking at RBC and Scotiabank. Over email, scotiabank confirmed that it's possible. But right now I'm following up with RBC and waiting for their feedback

Itsmemairaj

Aug 28, 2018
Were you able to determine the next steps on this?
With RBC they require all your documentation to be certified by a lawyer This can cost alot as Each stamp / sign is around AED 150. I am going to check with Scotiabank as all their process is online it seems

azim_aa

Nov 8, 2018
With RBC they require all your documentation to be certified by a lawyer This can cost alot as Each stamp / sign is around AED 150. I am going to check with Scotiabank as all their process is online it seems
Okay. do keep us posted here once you decide on an option and go ahead with it. Good luck.

azim_aa

Nov 8, 2018
Hey man.
Were you able to sort this out and transfer your funds?