+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

jli023

Nov 25, 2010
Hi Qorax,

I do not know if I made a mistake for goods to follow.

We shipped several boxes of our goods using my husband's name. So the bill of lading is my husband's name. When I fill the B4 form for Goods to follow, I think I should put my husband's name in importer box. But I am the PA.

For the B4 form, whoes name should I fill?

We are travelling in two days, Hope you can reply before we leave.

Thanks you very much,

Jing

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jli023 said:
Hi Qorax,

I do not know if I made a mistake for goods to follow.

We shipped several boxes of our goods using my husband's name. So the bill of lading is my husband's name. When I fill the B4 form for Goods to follow, I think I should put my husband's name in importer box. But I am the PA.

For the B4 form, whoes name should I fill?

We are travelling in two days, Hope you can reply before we leave.

Thanks you very much,

Jing
The PA's name.

yeydme

Star Member
Oct 7, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
AOR Received.
23-02-2010
Med's Request
23-08-2010
Med's Done....
30-09-2010
Passport Req..
18-05-2011
Question. What if you get pregnant after medical but before PPR?
How will this affect your application.

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
yeydme said:
Question. What if you get pregnant after medical but before PPR?
How will this affect your application.

Thanks.
Nothing. If u get the PPR & the subsequent visa/s in 7 months pregnancy [max] - u r able to fly (ICAO rules do not permit u to fly thereafter). U get to deliver the baby@Canada. S/he gets automatic Citizenship.

Action. If u don't make it in 7 months... u have to deliver in your homeland - apply afresh for the baby's PR [forms, supporting docs & the fees] - get approval & then deposit his/her pp as well, for the visa.

Qorax

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Make sure when you get your PPR that you read all the information they give you. Apparently there is a link on there that states that if you are pregnant, you should not send your passport but let them know and wait for instructions. Depending on how pregnant you are, they may want you to wait until the baby is born, get the babies medicals and then issue you the visas.

corbe01

Feb 7, 2011
Hi Quorax,

Just new here in this forum. I need your expert advise. I got pregnant after the passport request. 9 weeks now. Do I need to tell the Embassy about it? Will this expedite the return of my visa if I do so? We are on the 60th day of waiting, they told us they will return the passprt with visa after 90 days... Thanks in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
corbe01 said:
Hi Quorax,

Just new here in this forum. I need your expert advise. I got pregnant after the passport request. 9 weeks now. Do I need to tell the Embassy about it? Will this expedite the return of my visa if I do so? We are on the 60th day of waiting, they told us they will return the passprt with visa after 90 days... Thanks in advance.
Technically - Yes.
Between u & me - Lie low on it. Let the PRVs come & go ahead with your 'landing'. It makes your life lot easier!

Qorax
*60th day of waiting? U should have got it by now... or it might just be on the way.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ainpfamily said:
Hi Qorax,

as you know I have got PR visa as Provincial Nominee. At the time of nomination, my uncle showed funds on my behalf.

In the COPR document there is no mention of any funds requirement. I want to ask

1) Does any funds requirement is mentioned in COPR for FSW applicants or the format is same for all?
2) Is there any minimum fund requirement for me (the funds showed at time of AINP was 14,000 -- which my uncle showed)
3) what will happen if I have less funds than required at time of immigration.
4) is it possible that I show my uncle latest statement too at time of landing.

thanks much for your help. You have been great help throughout.
Hi,

1. The COPR stays the same for all categories. The brought-in funds r recorded by the BSO.
2. I'm not aware of the PNP procedures, guess someone else should take-on this query.

Qorax

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks qorax. really appreciate!

if any body has information about landing for PNP (regarding funds), please share...

regards,

qorax said:
Hi,

1. The COPR stays the same for all categories. The brought-in funds r recorded by the BSO.
2. I'm not aware of the PNP procedures, guess someone else should take-on this query.

Qorax

BZ Mom

Mar 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2008
Nomination.....
06/01/2009
AOR Received.
19/08/2009
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Done....
28/12/2009
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
01/03/2010
VISA ISSUED...
20/04/2010
LANDED..........
27/11/2010
ainpfamily said:
thanks qorax. really appreciate!

if any body has information about landing for PNP (regarding funds), please share...

regards,
I am also a provincial nominee under the AINP. When we landed in Coutts, Alberta (we drove from Virginia, USA to Alberta), the immigration officer did not ask for my proof of funds (though I have some cash and the bank statements with me, because I know they're required). He only asked if we are carrying more than $10,000 and I said no. In my COPR, he indicated N/A under the Money in Possession section of the form.

apple3981

Nov 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guru7 said:
Great Work ! You are a LEGEND.
I guess the hardest part about landing is deciding how much of your belongings to leave behind and what to bring with you... besides the general guidelines, this becomes a personal decision.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the reply..

did you applied through recruitment/H1 stream and had job offer or through family?

BZ Mom said:
I am also a provincial nominee under the AINP. When we landed in Coutts, Alberta (we drove from Virginia, USA to Alberta), the immigration officer did not ask for my proof of funds (though I have some cash and the bank statements with me, because I know they're required). He only asked if we are carrying more than $10,000 and I said no. In my COPR, he indicated N/A under the Money in Possession section of the form.

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.