+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Goodness said:
Owning a house or a condo requires a lot of procedures.
If you can pay by cash, then you just go to your lawyer. Your lawyer will do the rest.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
My permanent residency is approved in Nova Scotia province nomination class.So, my final destination is Halifax. If I landed Toronto Pearson International airport first, then landed Halifax Stanfield International Airport.

In which airport my landing formality will be processed by immigration?

SpaceX

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-14
Nomination.....
17-11-14
File Transfer...
24-12-14
Med's Done....
3rd Line updated 31-01-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/03/15
LANDED..........
October 2015
rhossain said:
My permanent residency is approved in Nova Scotia province nomination class.So, my final destination is Halifax. If I landed Toronto Pearson International airport first, then landed Halifax Stanfield International Airport.

In which airport my landing formality will be processed by immigration?
Generally as a rule you may land anywhere in Canada as long as you can prove that you will travel on to NS and not try to settle in there, for example by connecting tickets going to NS.

Jun 26, 2015
Hello Friends,

I and my Husband are going for a short period of one week only to validate our PR. We r thinking of landing in Calgary...I want to know how much time it takes to get a SIN card ,open a Bank account, Insurance card etc. As we r going for a short period what you suggest we should stay in hotel or take rented house...which one will be cheaper? Which area we should look for staying so that it becomes eay to do all the formalities. How about the local transport...is it costly?

Please help me guyz.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
SpaceX said:
Generally as a rule you may land anywhere in Canada as long as you can prove that you will travel on to NS and not try to settle in there, for example by connecting tickets going to NS.
The reason I am asking this question because I will have only 1 hour 30 minutes available to take a ride on my connecting flight destined to halifax at Toronto airport . Do I need to do any port entry formality there or all formalities will be done in Halifax International airport.

rhossain

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
rhossain said:
The reason I am asking this question because I will have only 1 hour 30 minutes available to take a ride on my connecting flight destined to halifax at Toronto airport . Do I need to do any port entry formality there or all formalities will be done in Halifax International airport.
If I land Toronto Pearson International airport first, then land at Halifax Stanfield International Airport.

In which airport immigration will processed my landing formality(signing on corp forms, taking Canadian address, proof of fund verification )?

Will it be done in Halifax airport or Toronto airport?

Experts please suggest.

engrted

Aug 19, 2015
zsrana said:
Hi,

Please can you help me in Landing thing that i want to bring my LED TV to Canada and i know that there is voltage difference but i am getting converter in Dubai as well which will convert the Volt from 220 to 110. So please guide me that is that ok can i bring with the converter ???

Thank You
I can see that this LED is so precious, but I advise that you let it go

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
rhossain said:
If I land Toronto Pearson International airport first, then land at Halifax Stanfield International Airport.

In which airport immigration will processed my landing formality(signing on corp forms, taking Canadian address, proof of fund verification )?

Experts please suggest.
In toronto Pearson ofcourse. That is your point of entry to Canada.

The connecting flight to Halifax is just an internal flight.

sagarsa

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-11-2014
IELTS Request
Second line update : 17th Jan 2015
File Transfer...
Started Processing : 14th Jan 2015
Med's Request
20th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
Feb Starting...
Passport Req..
13th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
26th March 2015
Hi Friends,

Do we have service canada center at Toronto airport?

Thanks.

khurramrizvi

Jun 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
05 June 2015
Nomination.....
07 March 2015 (PER)
Med's Request
19 August 2015
Med's Done....
31 August 2015
Interview........
bye bye
Passport Req..
14 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 September 2015
LANDED..........
Feb or March 2016
rhossain said:

Experts please suggest.
Route with AIR Canada from LONDON Heathrow
OR
Condor from Frankfurt, Munich
OR
Air Transat from London-Gatwik

All three will take you directly to Halifax.

Vijaychandu

Star Member
Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

Got PR stamped still worrying is not over yet, Planning to land by jan or feb 2016, how friendly is Toronto airport (Passport officers, IO & Border agency), Traveled to UK before to London had bitter experience at Heathrow ( Passport officers )

which is the best time to land to avoid buys timings?

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Vijaychandu said:
Guys,

Got PR stamped still worrying is not over yet, Planning to land by jan or feb 2016, how friendly is Toronto airport (Passport officers, IO & Border agency), Traveled to UK before to London had bitter experience at Heathrow ( Passport officers )

which is the best time to land to avoid buys timings?
As a newly landing PR you will have a pleasant experience at the airport - they will welcome you and greet you with smiles. Be ready with your papers in hand, POF, canadian address...etc. Nothing to worry about.

Be sure to declare your funds or food items you are carrying..etc. Customs officers have zero tolerance to items not declared, you could be fined or imprisoned for not declaring funds above 10kCAD.

qasim786

Star Member
Mar 7, 2010
Karachi
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/07/2014
Nomination.....
04/11/2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
15/4/2015
Med's Done....
28/4/2015
Interview........
Waived (Third line updated on 15th May 2015)
Passport Req..
04th Sept 2015
LANDED..........
......In Sha Allah all on 23/10/2015
AOA,
Need your valuable suggestion regarding,
1) which mobile set should I bring from pakistan to canada or should I bring it from there?
2)which cargo service should I use to dispatch material like dinner set,blanket ,utensils etc.

Regards
Qasim