+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
believing said:
Hello good people,

Please I would like someone with experience to answer the following questions if you can!

1. So am landing in a few weeks, I have the required POF with me but I also have more coming coming in when my family join me 3-4 weeks later, what do I do?
2. Since am the principal appplicant and will be landing first, does my wife and kids show POF again during their landing process?
3. I will appreciate anybody either with the form or link for where to get the goods to follow forms

Thanks and I very much appreciate your time and God bless you all
1. Nothing.
2. No.
3. Pls check my thread on the form B4.

Qorax

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auditor said:
Hi

I did valuation on the current gold rate thats it. They didnt ask for any receipt or valuation certificate and even didnt look at the individual list. She was looking for total value only.

thanks for wishes.

Good Luck
Auditor

Thanks auditor,now i got clear idea reg jewellery.im hoping smooth landing like urs.

Do u hv any idea abt declaration of collected coins of diff nations.
We hv coin collection of abt 2- 3 kgs and its tough job to take pics of all.counting them is tedious job,moreover reg current value of coins, we dont hv idea as some of them r antiques.is it a must to take pics?
Pls shed some light if u r aware of it.

Also auditor,can u let me kw reg property declaration.

Tks & rgds,
Art.

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As proof of funds i am planning to bring a check (bank draft) with the amount in american dollars and also cash in american dollars.
Please guide me if that is >Okay??
Thank you very much

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
I am said:
As proof of funds i am planning to bring a check (bank draft) with the amount in american dollars and also cash in american dollars.
Please guide me if that is >Okay??
Thank you very much
It's OK.

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
qorax said:
1. Nothing.
2. No.
3. Pls check my thread on the form B4.

Qorax
Dear Qorax,
i m landing in canada in next month.

my question is, is it necessary to show full fundz at the time of landing? I mean if i was asked to show 17011 CAN$, but is it ok if i carry 12000 CAN$ ?

i m going with family.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tushar.mistry78 said:
Dear Qorax,
i m landing in canada in next month.

my question is, is it necessary to show full fundz at the time of landing? I mean if i was asked to show 17011 CAN$, but is it ok if i carry 12000 CAN$ ?

i m going with family.
Yes, it is. However, it might be another matter that a BSO@the a/port overlooks to check it.

tushar.mistry78

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2012
Med's Request
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
31-05-2012
Passport Req..
16-05-2012
VISA ISSUED...
05/07/2012
LANDED..........
28/09/2012
qorax said:
Yes, it is. However, it might be another matter that a BSO @ the a/port overlooks to check it.
TY. One last question. So u mean to say if i dont carry the full fundz, they might returns me from Airport.

babbu.mann

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2012
Brampton-ON
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC-2011
LANDED..........
November 2012
if they will find out that your are not carried required landing funds with u, they can send u back.
9/10 they only ask u how much funds u are carried with u, they won't check it!!
rabb rakha
babbu

tushar.mistry78 said:
TY. One last question. So u mean to say if i dont carry the full fundz, they might returns me from Airport.

sho78

Sep 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-7-2011 (recieved by CIO), CC charged on 16-Aug
Doc's Request.
Sent with the application
AOR Received.
PER received 29th Sept
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
07-03-2012
Med's Done....
12-03-2012, Recd by VO on 16-03-2012, Medical received line added 24-04-12
Passport Req..
14-May-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2012
Where to mention "Funds to follow" if I will bring more funds later, is it in B4 or somewhere else please reply soon.

Regards.

loveson

May 21, 2010
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-11- 2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2010
File Transfer...
10Oct12 to seattle
Med's Request
30Mar12
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
02AUG12
qorax said:
Hi, Qorax, I sent an email to inform Seattle office of my wife's pregnancy, in the email I state that we r already inside Canada, and baby will be born inside Canada.

I sent this email finally as the ppr letter clear states that :"You should also inform this office if you or any accompanying family member is pregnant."

So would you please advice, would CIC delay stamping our pr visa? My study permit will be expired 30sep12, should I renew it in case? Thank you, Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
loveson said:
Hi, Qorax, I sent an email to inform Seattle office of my wife's pregnancy, in the email I state that we r already inside Canada, and baby will be born inside Canada.

I sent this email finally as the ppr letter clear states that :"You should also inform this office if you or any accompanying family member is pregnant."

So would you please advice, would CIC delay stamping our pr visa? My study permit will be expired 30sep12, should I renew it in case? Thank you, Qorax
As I opined before - there was no need to inform that. In any case, now that u did, it shouldn't yet cause any hiccups b'coz u r already 'in' Canada. One thing though, just that b'coz ur mail came in - a staff of ur VO might flag it for a review of the IO - which might cause an addnl BFD. Meaning(?) - some delay, which could've been avoided. No, not that it must happen. Pls. pray!

Qorax

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Thanks auditor,now i got clear idea reg jewellery.im hoping smooth landing like urs.

Do u hv any idea abt declaration of collected coins of diff nations.
We hv coin collection of abt 2- 3 kgs and its tough job to take pics of all.counting them is tedious job,moreover reg current value of coins, we dont hv idea as some of them r antiques.is it a must to take pics?
Pls shed some light if u r aware of it.

Also auditor,can u let me kw reg property declaration.

Tks & rgds,
Art.

Hi Art, I just remembered that qorax so kindly answered this same question go to this link. Hope it helps.
Can you please suggest if you are taking photos of the coins. OMG!! very tedious work. Please suggeact how you will go about this. Would be very thankful
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html;msg1626554#msg1626554

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am said:
Hi Art, I just remembered that qorax so kindly answered this same question go to this link. Hope it helps.
Can you please suggest if you are taking photos of the coins. OMG!! very tedious work. Please suggeact how you will go about this. Would be very thankful
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html;msg1626554#msg1626554
Hi I am,

I tried my best to gather information regarding this,unfortunately left with minimal information.
I dont think i hv time to take pics,arranging all the coins and taking innumerable pics is pretty cumbersome and time consuming.
We hv decided to declare at the immigration and will follow instructions of the officer.
Keeping fingers crossed.

When r u planning to land?

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.

khalid h

Jan 21, 2010
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad.....UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09 July 09
Doc's Request.
11 Sep 09
Nomination.....
05 Jan 2010
AOR Received.
20th Jan 2010
IELTS Request
7 sent with docs
File Transfer...
30th June 2010
Med's Request
1st May 2012
Med's Done....
21st May 2012
Interview........
No please
Passport Req..
PPR1-18th July, PPR2- 17th August
VISA ISSUED...
5th Sept 2012
LANDED..........
17th October 2012 inshAllah
auditor said:
They didn't ask for photos. I made lists of good accomp and goods to follow with jew. Pics and they stamped the list and they counted the cash I was carrying.

It was quick

Good luck
Auditor
Counted the cash :eek: thats not often
Did u carry all funds in cash? drafts take a long time to be cashed, what is your experience

I am

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Lima - Peru
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
art2012 said:
Hi I am,

I tried my best to gather information regarding this,unfortunately left with minimal information.
I dont think i hv time to take pics,arranging all the coins and taking innumerable pics is pretty cumbersome and time consuming.
We hv decided to declare at the immigration and will follow instructions of the officer.
Keeping fingers crossed.

When r u planning to land?

Good luck.

Rgds,
Art.
Thank you very much for you respond. I am planning to land the fisrt week of ocotber. What about you???? I would do then the same thing.Take them with us and then follow instructions.
Please if you land before me tell me what they suggested to do. I would do the same if I land before you.