+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Help

chandrar

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

We got PR and i am primary applicant and i am planning to land first and later my family will join me. Is it ok if i do the landing alone. Also do i need to declare all the jewellery during my landing or is it ok if my wife declares when she do the landing as all the jewellery is with her. Can any one let me know.

Regards,
chandra

ashwani.m

Feb 5, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Passport Req..
27-10-2017
you can land alone but if you have mentioned in your profile that your spouse will accompany you, your wife needs to land before PR visa expires..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandrar said:
Hi Guys,

We got PR and i am primary applicant and i am planning to land first and later my family will join me. Is it ok if i do the landing alone. Also do i need to declare all the jewellery during my landing or is it ok if my wife declares when she do the landing as all the jewellery is with her. Can any one let me know.

Regards,
chandra
It is fine to do the landing alone. Primary Applicant should land first, Others can either land with your or later.

Either, you can declare when you land or your wife can declare later as well. If she owns it, it basically makes sense to declare it along with her landing.