4011 & 4012
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hello alla

I landed today at Peace Bridge. It went smoothly without any questions asked.

1. I initially flagpoled at buffalo side. US officers treated us nicely. I got administrative refusal slip within 5 minutes.

2. At canada, we were asked to wait at the administration office after we handed out our passports to the officer.

3. We almost waited 45 mins at the office. After that, we were called and our copr was issued. I never expected this much easier landing. He did not ask any documents like work permit, address proof and bank statement.

I strongly recommed to choose Peace Bridge instead of going to rainbow Bridge. It is less crowded and officer were nice. Most importantly, landing is allowed all days.

All the best..

Reactions: MattyTj

kalgi101

Oct 5, 2018
Hello alla

I landed today at Peace Bridge. It went smoothly without any questions asked.

1. I initially flagpoled at buffalo side. US officers treated us nicely. I got administrative refusal slip within 5 minutes.

2. At canada, we were asked to wait at the administration office after we handed out our passports to the officer.

3. We almost waited 45 mins at the office. After that, we were called and our copr was issued. I never expected this much easier landing. He did not ask any documents like work permit, address proof and bank statement.

I strongly recommed to choose Peace Bridge instead of going to rainbow Bridge. It is less crowded and officer were nice. Most importantly, landing is allowed all days.

All the best..
Hi,

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have few questions as I am planning to drive next week. Can I PM you?