+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Experience at Peace Bridge (July-2018) and reurn to US (AVR)

rosuresh

Jun 8, 2018
great and for declaring you family vehicles how much detail did you provide on the bsf 186 form.
didnt declare anything.. won't be taking my car when i do move... i think you need to provide VIN of your car ... there is place on the form for that

ptothej

Aug 3, 2018
didnt declare anything.. won't be taking my car when i do move... i think you need to provide VIN of your car ... there is place on the form for that
Hey Buddy,
/
How are you doing? Have you moved to canada already? I have a question for you since you completed your landing, have you received your PR cards yet or are you still waiting? Is there any way to follow up?

Please let me know,

jin13

Apr 19, 2018
Hi all, here is my experience. Crossed thru peace bridge by rental car. At the Port, the officer handed a yellow slip and told us to go inside the office..we waited almost 45 mins there. The officer at the counter interoggated us like FBI, about why we are landing now and not later when we plan to settle, where we plan to live, where we work in US etc etc.. finally he told to sign copr and rudely told me your permanent resident of Canada.. that's it ..Next we went to another counter to stamp the goods forms. The lady there was very polite and nice. We crossed back next day thru Rainbow bridge. they are all well aware of AVR and we didn't have any issues there.Went inside the office , they stamped our passports and we enjoyed Niagara falls before getting back home :)

chinky87

Oct 22, 2018
Hi,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a few questions for you as I am traveling next week.

1- I have heard that COPR landing from US only happens on Tuesday, Wen and Thursday is that true?

2- Do I have to complete the jewelry appraisal? I have listed everything good to follow but I was not sure about the jewelry appraisal.

3- While you enter back in US, what kind of document US officer ask you?