+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LANDING Done without PR mailing address

canvisa_gr8

Jul 11, 2012
Hi All,
This is my First POST and I like to thank CANADAVISA and all the Experts , without whom I am not able to complete the PR process.
Now I had Landed successfully on Jul-2-2012 but got stuck for the first time in the whole PR process and need your expert advice.

Problem Scenario:- For Landing I choose Vancouver as my POE and after completing my Landing return to US.
Due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to withdraw the PR mailing address at the last moment and have to complete the Landing procedure without the PR mailing address.
Now I need to supply the Canadian mailing address within next 180 days. I will be having a Canadian Address in next two weeks. Currently I am in US and have no chance of visiting Canada in next 6 months.

Problem Question:-
1. So what are my best Options to supply the CANADIAN mailing address for the PR cards from US (email, FAX, Online,
Phone or mail)? or
2. Do I have to contact the NEWYORK Consulate where my PR processing has been done?

Thanks in Advance

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

canvisa_gr8 said:
Hi All,
This is my First POST and I like to thank CANADAVISA and all the Experts , without whom I am not able to complete the PR process.
Now I had Landed successfully on Jul-2-2012 but got stuck for the first time in the whole PR process and need your expert advice.

Problem Scenario:- For Landing I choose Vancouver as my POE and after completing my Landing return to US.
Due to some unavoidable circumstances I had to withdraw the PR mailing address at the last moment and have to complete the Landing procedure without the PR mailing address.
Now I need to supply the Canadian mailing address within next 180 days. I will be having a Canadian Address in next two weeks. Currently I am in US and have no chance of visiting Canada in next 6 months.

Problem Question:-
1. So what are my best Options to supply the CANADIAN mailing address for the PR cards from US (email, FAX, Online,
Phone or mail)? or
2. Do I have to contact the NEWYORK Consulate where my PR processing has been done?

Thanks in Advance

1. Once you return to Canada, if it is after the 180 days, you will have to apply for a new PR card and pay the $50.00 fee. Again you will need a Canadian address.