+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing Documents

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Guys, can anyone confirm if we need to show our updated bank statement at the time of landing in Toronto?

I’ll have my old statements with me that i submitted at the time of application along with the declared cash/bank draft, would that suffice?

I have withdrawn the money and exchanged to CAD so proving latest statment will be a problem.

Experts, please advise.

Hamza

anoop_satheesh

Jul 21, 2017
The proof of fund may be asked at time of landing. Ideally you should be able to show the latest available funds.
However, As you have changed it to CAD, you could show that plus existing funds.
Its not necessary the same old funds need to be shown. Rarely they ask proof of funds.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
The proof of fund may be asked at time of landing. Ideally you should be able to show the latest available funds.
However, As you have changed it to CAD, you could show that plus existing funds.
Its not necessary the same old funds need to be shown. Rarely they ask proof of funds.
I will show them the cash that ill be carrying which i think should suffice. If they rarely ask then i should be fine. Plus ill have my older statements to prove.

Anything else i should be worried about?

microntek

Jan 4, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Rome, Italy
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-03-2017
Med's Done....
02-06-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
30-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
19-12-2017
Based on my landing experience, I can confirm what anoop_satheesh previously wrote:
Rarely they ask proof of funds
They will only ask you if you carry more than $10,000.
If you have withdrawn all your funds (which they should be more than $10,000), then you should probably have a bank statement showing the funds withdrawal as well. Like that, you will be able to "prove" the money is yours.

Hamza Moazam

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Dubai
NOC Code......
Based on my landing experience, I can confirm what anoop_satheesh previously wrote:

They will only ask you if you carry more than $10,000.
If you have withdrawn all your funds (which they should be more than $10,000), then you should probably have a bank statement showing the funds withdrawal as well. Like that, you will be able to "prove" the money is yours.
Yeah makes sense. better to be safe instead. I'll pull out the statement then and keep it as POF (just in case).

Thanks guys! appreciate it.