17-01-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
10-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
Hi Everyone

My home country is Pakistan, how ever i am visiting my brother in Chicago next month and plan to drive to Toronto to do my lading procedure.

Can anyone please guide me on whats forms will i need at the border, to save time i want to fill those forms and get them ready before hand so that i dont have to sit there and fill them out.

Ill be taking these docs with me , let me know if there is anything i am missing

1. Passport
2. COPR
3. Pictures
4. Bank Statement

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ojamal said:
Hi Everyone

My home country is Pakistan, how ever i am visiting my brother in Chicago next month and plan to drive to Toronto to do my lading procedure.

Can anyone please guide me on whats forms will i need at the border, to save time i want to fill those forms and get them ready before hand so that i dont have to sit there and fill them out.

Ill be taking these docs with me , let me know if there is anything i am missing

1. Passport
2. COPR
3. Pictures
4. Bank Statement

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thank You
Some people on the forum have indicated that you should take a copy of every document you submitted to CIC (where you have hard copies), just to be on the safe side.

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you bring more than C$10,000 (or the equivalent in another currency) into Canada, you must declare the amount when you arrive.

You must fill out form below,

http://www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca/publications/forms-formulaires/e677.pdf