+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Landing date missing on my COPR

hazemsoliman

May 29, 2017
Dammam
Category........
Hello all,

So I landed in Toronto on the 7th and everything went smooth with the immigration officer and costumes as well (make sure just to follow the stop signs at the airport).

However today I went to the bank to get my account started and issue my credit card (very important ) and found out that the landing date is missing on the COPR that you keep with you and thus was denied the credit card.

Its usually inserted by the immigration officer as a stamp or hand written and sadly she forgot to put in and now I'm kind of stuck as the IRCC only offers replacement for the COPR if its lost or damaged and it takes 6 months and simply what i need is just for them to put the date which is already shown in my passport when it got stamped.

So does any one have any idea on how to solve this issue?

regards,
hazem

hazemsoliman

May 29, 2017
Dammam
Category........
I've already tried calling the immigration authority and when I try to get in touch with an agent the message always says "all our agents are busy at the moment" even if it's at 8:30 am !

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
I believe your PR card has the landing date on it. But you would have to wait for your PR card to come...

R

rish888

Maybe you could try showing your CoPR together with the landing stamp on your passport?

Yuliya

Apr 1, 2020
Hello all,

So I landed in Toronto on the 7th and everything went smooth with the immigration officer and costumes as well (make sure just to follow the stop signs at the airport).

However today I went to the bank to get my account started and issue my credit card (very important ) and found out that the landing date is missing on the COPR that you keep with you and thus was denied the credit card.

Its usually inserted by the immigration officer as a stamp or hand written and sadly she forgot to put in and now I'm kind of stuck as the IRCC only offers replacement for the COPR if its lost or damaged and it takes 6 months and simply what i need is just for them to put the date which is already shown in my passport when it got stamped.

So does any one have any idea on how to solve this issue?

regards,
hazem
Hi, how have you resolved your issue with the missing date on copr? The same problem, there is neither date nor stamp with the date of landing on copr